• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good TV Shows?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
FRINGE

WATCH FRINGE

DO IT

DO IT NOW

ARE YOU WATCHING YET

FRINGE

I read earlier that Fringe is on the brink of being cancelled again and it might not make the cut this time as its losing FOX money. Will be a real shame if its axed as I think the series is brilliant. Had no many of my favourite shows head down this route and dont want to add another to the list so soon.

Link

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I read earlier that Fringe is on the brink of being cancelled again and it might not make the cut this time as its losing FOX money. Will be a real shame if its axed as I think the series is brilliant. Had no many of my favourite shows head down this route and dont want to add another to the list so soon.

Link

NO!! GOD NO!! PLEASE! NOOO!!!

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Link

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
They say it was lucky to survive last time so its highly doubtful it will survive again, annoying because its a great show and still has a large fanbase. Just started to get really good again too after a handful of average episodes.

Funny how you both posted the same thing though. :lol:

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
They say it was lucky to survive last time so its highly doubtful it will survive again, annoying because its a great show and still has a large fanbase. Just started to get really good again too after a handful of average episodes.

Funny how you both posted the same thing though. :lol:

Yeah, really. The last season disappointed me with many of its alternate universe episodes (which bored the hell out of me), this current season however I am thoroughly enjoying once again.

I see House is also on that list... seriously, Screw you FOX.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Don't worry. If Futurama can bounce back, so can Fringe.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Has anyone ever watched Mongrels?

Its a BBC Comedy for adults with puppets. Every Episode has a song in it, at first I thought that sounded stupid but then I listened to them and well this is the greatest BBC programme since RED fricken Dwarf.

Reaction score

Psst! Hey Gweedo! It's all so clear to me now...I'm the keeper of the cheese! And You're the lemon merchant, get it?! And he knows it! That's why he's gonna KILL US! So we gotta beat it...yeah! before he let's loose the Marmosets ON US! Don't worry little missy, I'll save you!!!

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove R&S. If you haven't watched it yet, you'd be amazed at the level of lewdness and nudity they got away with for a "children's cartoon".

Makes Rocko's Modern Life look clean in comparison.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
R&S was ever considered a children's cartoon?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
It was on Nickelodeon when I was a brat.

Reaction score
R&S was ever considered a children's cartoon?

Yeah I used to watch it as a kid, they took it off the air though after the creator made an episode where Ren snaps and beat's some guy half to death with a rowing oar and the creator refused to censor it.

Funny thing is when I watched it as a kid I thought nothing of it, only when I watch it now though can I see how disturbing it really is. Epsecially this scene:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I see. They always showed it very late in the evening here.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Fringe? Getting cancelled?

Even more sentimental now that it reminds me of Flashforward. Which I still dearly mis :'(.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Even more sentimental now that it reminds me of Flashforward. Which I still dearly mis :'(.

Yeah that show had great potential and I enjoyed it too then after 1 season they axed it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
That was such a massive cliffhanger D=<.

Yeah it was just shaping up nicely and then cancelled... majorly disappointing that they didnt even give it a chance.