• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good TV Shows?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Oh, also, one more show: Top Gear. I learn so many things about England from watching that show.

He's a terminator sent to kill John Connor isn't he?

susface.png

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Oh, also, one more show: Top Gear. I learn so many things about England from watching that show.

They taught me all I know about cars.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
They taught me all I know about cars.
Yep, this pedal goes ''vroom vroom'' and this one goes ''squee!''. Well, it's as far as my knowledge goes anyway.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Tsuyu, Tsuyu, Tsuyu. I summon you.

Natsuko-TatsumiNatsuko%20Tatsumi_25-55589.jpg

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I sense a very sensual disturbance in the force...

Reaction score
I miss this show:

I suppose with the rise of youtube though I can always watch alternate versions:

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
I only really enjoy the 'special' episodes of Top Gear now.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I miss this show:

I suppose with the rise of youtube though I can always watch alternate versions:

Ever watch that show where they pitted different animals, living or extinct, against each other? They built scale replicas of their jaws and stuff to measure their bite force and the episode always ended with an epic CGI showdown between the two animals.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the show though...

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Ever watch that show where they pitted different animals, living or extinct, against each other? They built scale replicas of their jaws and stuff to measure their bite force and the episode always ended with an epic CGI showdown between the two animals.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the show though...

Ah, you mean that old show Animal Face-Off?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
If you're a fan of sitcoms and/or dark humor, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is hilarious.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Aye that could be it. Not really fair to pit the shark vs. croc fight out in the open sea. The croc is out of it's element.

The croc should of won that actually. Sharks go into a trance when upside down, and it wouldn't have the power to do a full charge at the croc just after having one of its fin's ripped off, it wouldn't ever be able to go as fast again. Nemo would be able to swim faster than that shark after that, also the shark would have a severely bad headache and possibly a slight retardation after that epic head bite.

Aside from that, it looks like a bloody good show.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
FRINGE

WATCH FRINGE

DO IT

DO IT NOW

ARE YOU WATCHING YET

FRINGE

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I've seen the first season of fringe, been meaning to catch the other seasons.

A very good show, kinda reminds me of x-files.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
FRINGE

WATCH FRINGE

DO IT

DO IT NOW

ARE YOU WATCHING YET

FRINGE

Im a big fan of Fringe and recommend this too, its getting back to its best lately too after a minor lull.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
American Dad.

Overshadowed by Family Guy, yet it is a thousand times better.

FINALLY! American Dad is multitudes better than Family Guy. Granted I still like Family Guy but American Dad is just better.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Oh! Gotta get this one last show into this thread: Falling Skies. It only started airing recently, so there's only one season at the moment, but I'm half way through it, and it's awesome. It's basically a post apocalyptic drama like The Walking Dead, except it's after an alien invasion. It's better than I expected, and I'd definitely recommend it. For anyone who's interested, you can watch it here. And this site isn't missing the second episode. The first one is basically two episodes in one.

Oh, I've also been watching Community, which is pretty funny. It's a good one if you just want a comedy to watch casually.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
FINALLY! American Dad is multitudes better than Family Guy. Granted I still like Family Guy but American Dad is just better.

The only thing I can stand when it comes to Family Guy these days are their movie spoofs such as their Blue Harvest trilogy and the Three Kings episode.

The original content has just dropped to such a low point. Unless they are already starting with a source material and spoofing it, quite frankly, the episodes usually suck.