• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halloween!!

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I'm dressing up as a priest this year. I thought it would be funny. I'm having second thoughts, but I'm doing it anyway.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I'm going trick r' treating as zombie jesus, with hummus in my beard. Of course I'll be singing Christmas songs when I knock on there door too.

Y'know just fer ****s an giggles.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I'm going trick r' treating as zombie jesus, with hummus in my beard. Of course I'll be singing Christmas songs when I knock on there door too.

Y'know just fer ****s an giggles.
'Zombie' Jesus is quite redundant.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
This year I shall be dancing around my town wearing my Angus Young outfit and getting very drunk.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Me and a friend from school have a tradition of going every year since we were 11, but my mother now thinks we're too old but is letting us go on one condition.

We take my 10 year old sister and her 10 year old friend with her.

I think this will be a bad Halloween...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Went out last night and my Where's Waldo costume was a huge success. I started creeping up behind people in photos and looking up over their shoulders. When people passing by would scream "WALDO I F***ING FOUND YOU!!!" I'd dive behind whatever was nearby. I love goofy costumes. Though it did get annoying how every time I went inside to grab another beer the same 3-4 people would scream that they found me again. Every. time.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Me and a friend from school have a tradition of going every year since we were 11, but my mother now thinks we're too old but is letting us go on one condition.

We take my 10 year old sister and her 10 year old friend with her.

I think this will be a bad Halloween...

Dude, younger siblings/cousins/neighbor children/convenient abductees exist solely to give slightly-too-old-to-be-socially-acceptable kids an excuse to trick-or-treat.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
They are also handy for seeing children movies at the cinema...

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Halloween party yesterday, it was.. interesting. Can't say I'm too fond of the day itself, I don't like how the trick or treaters keep knocking after the first 6 times.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
My friend did a line of coke with a smurf at a Halloween party last night. Sh*t's crazy, man.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Many things I've wanted to do with Smurfette, but coke aint one of them.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Don't do halloween but always attend some sort of alternative event with the kids - Jessica's going as a dragon this year but Jake is being crap and refusing to wear his costume...tbh, too many people around here see it as an opportunity to vandalise property and frighten vulnerable people.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
As my mother is away, I'm having to answer the door to crudely dressed-up kids all night.

I can't wait for Dracula-Bob the Builder to tell me a god awful joke. I've been practicing my fake laugh all day.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Many things I've wanted to do with Smurfette, but coke aint one of them.
This is the part where Donnie Darko rants and destroys your dreams.

Gonna have a bonfire tonight, just going to throw on a gas mask, a hoodie and a spoon, and hang out.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
If I celebrated halloween I would probably stitch some additional body parts to myself. Would have to undergo blood transfusion to keep it all running, though. Too bad I only get to do it because of work, rather than getting candy out of it.

With the words of Stitcher Geralf,"Three heads, six arms, and some armor grafts are better than . . . the normal numbers of those things."

Lorelai

Reaction score
Uneventful Halloween, was in the middle of watching a movie when my power cut out. I think they cut mine out in order to try and work on the ones who lost power in the storm!! Sooo I did as I usually do when I have no power and slept. But according to the governer Halloween has been postponed till Thursday cause of the storm in New Jersey... =] not making this up either.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
'Twas fine for me. Went to a party, had some fun. Kicked it with my lady at the apartment last night; no kiddies coming to our door ;)

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Man, Halloween sucked this year. Who would have thought that the Friday and Saturday before Halloween would have been more fun than the actual day? I mean, it was on a Monday, but still, I thought there'd be more people out partying. Instead, there were just a few kick its around here, but no open door stuff that you could just walk into.

And no candy either! I think I might go buy a bunch of cheap post Halloween candy today or tomorrow.