• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halloween's Coming Again

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Either Ellis or a walking corpse.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
There's no Halloween in my country, so...
No wonder you hate most every thing.
I say we all give Dark some free candy to make up for a lost childhood.

I haven't dressed up for ages(for Halloween), I seriously cant even remember what grade I was in when i stopped dressing up for Halloween. Grade... 6-7?

I dressed up as a vampire for like 4 years straight, I loved vampires when i was a kid/when they where cool.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
If Sweden cared for Halloween, I'd be a slutty zombie.

Or slutty vampire.

Or slutty wizard.

Think Gandalf in a banana hammock.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
If Sweden cared for Halloween, I'd be a slutty zombie.

Or slutty vampire.

Or slutty wizard.

Think Gandalf in a banana hammock.
Super saiyan gandalf?
OSjHGDkPF1-6.png

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I'll be doing my usual routine - putting up "Don't bother" posters on my window and ignoring the door.

If you don't celebrate Halloween I hate you and I will curse you to the old gods.

Undead wench! Got the corset, got the puffy skirt and a tiny top hat! Just need the fake blood and Im set

I approve.
You know that thing on the side of the road that you're not quite sure is a dead kitty or a pile of clothing?

Yeah, I'm going as that.

Ok, but don't blame me if I put you in my trunk.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Probably go as a Japanese schoolgirl this time, see if I can catch a few fools. Now, to shave my legs or not to shave my legs.

Reaction score
Have one unshaved and the other shaven.

That's just given me a brilliant idea, the half-man/half-lady costume! Sew a suit and dress together down the middle, shave one leg and one side of the face, create some kind of half-wig for the female side. Then put some stitching effects down the middle and splash a little fake blood here an there. At the end of it you have a gender confused Frankenstein abomination, might do that this year if I'm feeling ballsy.

This is my Albion

Reaction score
That's just given me a brilliant idea, the half-man/half-lady costume! Sew a suit and dress together down the middle, shave one leg and one side of the face, create some kind of half-wig for the female side. Then put some stitching effects down the middle and splash a little fake blood here an there. At the end of it you have a gender confused Frankenstein abomination, might do that this year if I'm feeling ballsy.

If you're hoping to catch unsuspecting victims like giki then i highly recommend standing by a dark corner and appear mysterious. When they have fallen into your trap, turn around and wish them a happy Halloween.