• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
print a mask off (of your face) and put it on your dog when you go away. If you lack a dog, steal a dog.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I was going to make a gay joke (shocking), but then I felt it was in bad taste.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
ghey ppl r ghey lawl.

The above was in jest, I'm not homophobic and if you think I am after reading this you are an idiot and the internet should be taken away from you.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
face it droded, your love lifes in shambles without my lovin' arms. c'mere you sorry sack of afro, you. :cheez:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hobbe r homofobe. He r scurred of his hows.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Ok, new problem - my bowl is too small.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Go find her sadist ex-lover and punch him out. First for being a jerk, secondly for being so unprofessional. Also: don't knock it until you've tried it!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
can't judge her for what's been done already droded. learn to look past...also what tsuyu said about knocking that guys teeth in.

there's always something you'll have to look past in a girl, man. just bite the bullet and you won't even remember it in a short while.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Kinky.

Sorry, I saw that opportunity and I could let it pass. I don't really know what to suggest, but at least you know I'm not a dick now.

Gitch

Reaction score
You don't say how much you chatted about it. How did she get into the scene? Is she still interested? Was she perhaps persuaded by an ex?

There could be a million reasons for her being into it at some point. Hell, perhaps you could indulge yourself in a less drastic way.

Like has already been said it's in the past. If you worry about what she's done before then you'll stop seeing her in a positive way every time she mentions an ex.

Enjoy what you have cos it certainly is not going to be that way forever.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Hi,

I've edited my posts, as only now do I realize that my name can be traced.

I'd appreciate if you all edited your posts accordingly, maybe even twisting them to suit the edited problem. :lol:

If you would like to know what's happened, or if you would actually like to share some friendly advice, or even if you'd just like to talk- shoot me a PM!

Big Daddy D, 7 years old.

P.S. I also neglected to mention that the "spoon" is several years older than me, but believes we're the same age. (Afro is timeless)

You can imagine how traumatized my young, innocent mind is.