• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"How evil can you get?

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score
Re: "How evil can you get?

ruler_of_albion;121466 said:
ha! your just frikken retarded or something... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But what the hell...
that was uncalled for did you lose manors while you were gone for godsakes?

R

ruler_of_albion

no, i went into a coma, so how the hell would i know? i dont remember WAT the hell i was like then

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

WTF are you talking about honestly WTF?

R

ruler_of_albion

i fell asleep and woke up in a hospital 12 days later, did alot of physical rehab, i couldnt walk, this weird thing happened while i was sleeping, like i rolled over and hit a bad area in my head or sometthing

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Getting off topic here. :unsure:

N

ninjasouth

... i started this thread liek 2 hours ago. not 12 months ago

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

damn man this is getting out of control!

R

ruler_of_albion

lol how so? i respect your beliefs im off

H

Hexadecimal

everyone, try to stay on topic...
this is not the place to be discussing head injuries or comas or anything else...
if you aren't discussing evil in Fable, take it somewhere else ;)

N

ninjasouth

ya, but my dude's got flys, stink waves, and kids say that i stink so i assume that it's smell

H

Hexadecimal

ninjasouth;121575 said:
ya, but my dude's got flys, stink waves, and kids say that i stink so i assume that it's smell

so I guess your sig is just a pulsating stink?
that red there, pulsating next to Jack of Blades... you people did say that red must be stink cause it can't be a representation of burning hellfire or evil, right?
just a big, pulsating stink...

I'm telling you those aren't "stink waves"...
why doesn't anything else in the game have "stink waves" then? nothing has a smell in the game but that one thing? not even hobbes or undead? dead bodies smell nice and sweet now? that doesn't make much sense, does it?

look at divine fury and infernal wrath, evil power comes from below, good from above
the good hero gets a light a light from heaven and the evil hero gets burning hellfire from his feet...

you get flies cause they're the evil counter to butterflies, not cause of a smell...

kids stop telling you that you stink if you increase your attractiveness and decrease your scariness... they're calling you names cause you're scary and ugly, not cause you actually smell... they don't say it cause of how evil you are, they'll do it if you're good too =]

H

HodgePodge

Things have smell...they just all smell EXACTLY like your computer monitor :lol:

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

I agree with Hex. I highly doubt there is anything in this game representing smell.

look at divine fury and infernal wrath, evil power comes from below, good from above
the good hero gets a light a light from heaven and the evil hero gets burning hellfire from his feet...
That's a good point and makes a lot more sense than the wafting stink coming from his dirty socks. :lol:

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

FFS ITS AN UNHOLY AURA have a definition aura - Definitions from Dictionary.com
and how the hell could you see "stink" you mean smell. it probably when your evil you give off an aroma like you haven't bathed in ages
and its not smoke as smoke is black...usually there you have it, an aura

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I`d say ninjasouth has a point... Sometimes it does seem that the character has stinklines. And every time I have an evil character, it keeps bugging me. They aren`t supposed to be this way, but...

And the flies, well, flies should be with undead and necromancers, not with demonic evil ones, like our hero. Just my opinion...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I dont believe its a stink either... surely if it was the aura would be green =]

R

ruler_of_albion

Dark Draken has spoken! let the ruling stand that it is NOT stink, for it is NOT green :p