• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I GOT IT, I GOT IT, **** YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirsimon

Reaction score
indeed, it seems people just dont like the game as much as they spoke of. I for one will enjoy it either way, Fable is essentially entertainment and in terms of quality, the fable series stitches that up nicely

Twilight

Reaction score
WTF i hered somwhere from lionhead Auroura was bigger than Albion......
It probably is...you just can't go to all of it...

I was expecting this though. Fable II was small enough so I didn't think they could add another continent as well as expand Albion..

rek2k

Reaction score
It probably is...you just can't go to all of it...

I was expecting this though. Fable II was small enough so I didn't think they could add another continent as well as expand Albion..

A bit portion of the map is empty, I'm assuming they're looking to DLC or expansion to it. Or else why leave a huge piece of land empty?

Reaction score
A bit portion of the map is empty, I'm assuming they're looking to DLC or expansion to it. Or else why leave a huge piece of land empty?

I really hope so......
Are there any new Albion regions that are particularly exiting or different? No spoilers plzz just are there lol ^_^

rek2k

Reaction score
I believe so... I don't remember the exact zones of Fable 1 or 2... If I'm right, at least a few are new...
One of which is already largely publicized that its not really a spoiler.

Reaction score
I believe so... I don't remember the exact zones of Fable 1 or 2... If I'm right, at least a few are new...
One of which is already largely publicized that its not really a spoiler.
Mistpeak Valley? you can tell me ^_^

rek2k

Reaction score
Literally 50-75% of this game has already been shown in videos or by PM or whatever. If theres someone to blame for leaking too much or spoiling, its PM and Lionhead... even the damn boss fights...

Some of these were probably in Fable 1 and 2, I just don't remember.
Theres Bowerstone Industrial (shown in the CG and like every video), Bright wall, Dweller Camp, Millfields (shown on that coop video), Mistpeak Valley, theres two maps I havn't been to, they weren't involved in any main quests so I don't know what they are yet...

lol, I just saw "The Hole" on wiki, no its not called that, but it looks the same.

Reaction score
And are there other regions from fable 2 in there just improved? i must know!! lol

PS- Ill stop now you must be getting annoyed.....

rek2k

Reaction score
Yeah like Bowerstone Market. I mean the maps are definitely bigger, but you can't really compare them to WoW or GW size or anything. What Fable needs is jump... not vault... but jump... when I want to jump I press and jump kind of thing... Even though the maps are decent, they're too confined... like you cant jump off stairs, etc.

sirsimon

Reaction score
Do they still have hero dolls on Fable III?

They simply must release them in real life, I would so collect! It would be epic, plus, we could reenact the series with them

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
Do they still have hero dolls on Fable III?

They simply must release them in real life, I would so collect! It would be epic, plus, we could reenact the series with them
legendary weps seems to be the new collectibles. otherwise there would probably be an achievement for the dolls.
and the weps are actually useful, compared to dolls.

you could always commission someone to make them for you?

sirsimon

Reaction score
I could, but it would be pricey, plus u guys would be jealous, no I think we should wait and see what future franchise mechandise will be released

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
well, you probably would get quite alot of fame from them.
like that pub game set someone made for f2. which got recognized on the lionhead website.

Status
Not open for further replies.