• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I hate this dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr man

The local mind controller
Reaction score
I hate this dude

This guy i hate dated this girl i really like but while he was dating her he was dating 2 other people i hate him now so i was thinkin of asking the girl out [just say shes called lily] how should i do it

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Re: I hate this dude

Murder the dude in question, kidnap the girl and brainwash her.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Just ask her out. It doesn't matter how just that you do it. Don't worry about the jerk, you don't want to start a relationship on top o someones misfortunes so make it a happy thing. You think you have a future with her and you want to see where it goes.

Good luck.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

You don't, you can't make someone like you unless you're a very good liar. Just move on and do better for yourself.

zDominik

Reaction score

Ok,now look,first when asking her out,don`t be nervous,the first impression is very important,don`t put your hands into your pockets,you have to show her that you are comfortable with yourself,you should seem like a an open type of person,make only controlled movements,don`t use pick-up lines(girls don`t like them),try to start a conversation with her,don`t just aproach her and ask her:"Hey,wanna go out with me sometime"?It sounds ok,but it is not a best idea,through convesation you should show her that the two of you are getting along very well,try to say something funny,if you make her laugh it is a very big bonus,so be confident,show her that you are comfortable with yourself and be different ok,don`t be like everyone else.

zDominik

Reaction score

Shirosaki;412430 said:
You don't, you can't make someone like you unless you're a very good liar. Just move on and do better for yourself.

He said that some guy dated her,so i`m guessing the girl is available now,so if he can charm her,why not try,there is nothing wrong with it,sorry for the double post.

EDIT:and as recycled human said,simply don´t mention that guy.

mr man

Reaction score

Thanks guys and girls and whatever but lots of people like this girl including my best m8 he really likes but i dont want to hurt his feelings by asking her out wat shud i do

also i cant stop thinkin about her and im starting to dream about did i mention shes my friend and i dont know if she likes me and if i do ask her and shes yeah she'll be my sirst girlfriend

Recycled Human

Reaction score

If she's highly sought after then she isn't going to ask you out. This is your challenge, have the courage to speak your mind and earn a chance at exploring a possible future together. Whatever the odds they are always better than if you keep your mouth shut.

Your friend likes the girl, big surprise. If you know he likes her why doesn't she? He's had his shot.

Cain

Reaction score

mr man;413018 said:
she'll be my sirst girlfriend

You never forget your sirst girlfriend.

If shes your friend, then that gives you some starting ground. That means she likes you. However, what do you mean by shes your friend, do you mean you have talked to each other a few times or do you talk regularly?
I've met guys who think because they have talked to a girl a few times, they think they are in and have a good shot. I would hate to see you become one of them.

mr man jr

Reaction score

everyone ... i like the girl mr man likes ... but.... i would step down and let mr man here take her :) Our friendship will never wbe broke :')

mr man

Reaction score

thanks but how she might think im a idiot and regect me

xMrMuffin

Resident Lurker.
Reaction score

No one would dare regect you! :D

Recycled Human

Reaction score

If she does she does, if you don't ask you didn't deserve to be with her in the first place. Whats the problem?

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

mr man;413216 said:
thanks but how she might think im a idiot and regect me

There is so much wrong with that statement I don't even want to bother correcting it.

On topic though, just be yourself and ask her. You're obviously going to know this girl better than any of us are.

mr man jr

Reaction score

look i got her mobile number if you want it :) :D

mr man

Reaction score

But she is the first girl im gunna ask out im gunna be nervous how am i gunna do it

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Oh get over it and be a man. Ask her the hell out.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Or do the simple thing and stop wasting your time hating some guy for whatever reason and move on with your life? Only ask the girl out if it's for yourself and not to simply spite this guy.

Paragon

The Ghoul
Reaction score

Am I the only one that thinks mr man and mr man jr are the same person?

Status
Not open for further replies.