• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I hate this dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
Re: I hate this dude

Paragon;413344 said:
Am I the only one that thinks mr man and mr man jr are the same person?

You are not alone.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

That's because they are the same person. Obviously this spiteful little idiot didn't read the rules when he joined.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Paragon;413344 said:
Am I the only one that thinks mr man and mr man jr are the same person?

They aren't. Just a lack of imagination with the username.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Gikoku Harakami;413371 said:
They aren't. Just a lack of imagination with the username.
Yeah sure, even though they speak exactly the same and they're never both on at the same time.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

When JR came here this thread is now a bash fest starting with the second page. Just ask the girl out. You have nothing to lose, so just do it Mr man.

Magikrap

:trollface:
Reaction score

Let me explain this to you: the dude is a pimp. You will probably never get the girl you like if you don't do something about it. So instead of posting about it in a forum, don't you think you should go out and try to win her over?

Not hating, just saying.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;413373 said:
Yeah sure, even though they speak exactly the same and they're never both on at the same time.

Different IPs, ISPs, etc. Either he lives an incredibly pathetic life of loneliness, fakes a brother and talks between himself on his profile and is a clever "idiot" who knows about proxies. Or they're just brothers who live in different cities and have a poor imagination with usernames. The grammar and not being online at the same time could simply be a coincidence, though it wouldn't matter if they were logged in together here anyway.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Maybe he has severe dissociative identity disorder, to the point that he bought another house/apartment and for his second personality to live in?

Or maybe mr man jr is the guy that mr man hates! The reason they have the same screen name is the same reason that they like the same woman! They're brothers who were separated at birth because of an unfortunate mountain exploding accident, then brought together via a beautiful woman (who was once a beautiful man, named Stephen) named Lily. But wait, there is a twist! You will notice one brother's name is mr man jr. Have you figured it out? That's right! Not only are they brothers, but also father and son! Not even M. Night Shyamalan could have predicted this! Also they all die.

Also, don't ask her out. If anything be really, really cruel and mean to her. Chicks love being treated like ****. Call her fat, especially if she's really skinny.

mr man jr

Reaction score

Im not an idiot .mr man , mr man jr ... did you get it were friends very good friends thats why we got the same name .no im not a saddo who has two accounts neither is he we are two seprate people i live in my house he lives in his ... so what if we have a similar name it dusnt mean were weired or brothers .... If some of you wouldnt be idiots you would notice that mr man is more likely to be my dad than being my brother .......so just help mr man with his relationship problem and start over .... and some of you are alright

mr man

The local mind controller
Reaction score

Yeah k so if your gunna post,post your help and this doesnt count as a double post.i said we were brothers for a joke and to shut you up

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Wether they're the same person or not, they type like a 4 year old.

mr man

The local mind controller
Reaction score

go away combalt gamer oh yeah great name by the way were did you get it,from the back of a cereal box.You got BURNED!

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

No, you just had a lame comeback. You really need to stop. It's not clever, nor witty, and you can't even win a sympathy or Newb vote. You really need to actually write a sentence to burn someone, or come up with something witty.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

mr man;413498 said:
go away combalt gamer oh yeah great name by the way were did you get it,from the back of a cereal box.You got BURNED!

No I got it because I have a cobalt coloured xbox pad and when my friends came over they'd call me "The Cobalt Gamer" and it stuck and sounded pretty good to me. Shall we not get onto the whole name things? Because where the hell did you get yours? It's the most unimagantive name I've ever seen, and don't try flaming or arguing with me little boy.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Mr Man, God knows yours is from what you've been calling your gay lover, mister MAN junior, the past 7 years of your miserable 11 year existence. Anyway, luck to ya.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Gikoku Harakami;413406 said:
Either he lives an incredibly pathetic life of loneliness,
Read OP.
Come to that conclusion too.

Gosh, I'm a furf*g and I'm more man than him.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Arc Caster;413502 said:
Mr Man, God knows yours is from what you've been calling your gay lover the past 7 years of your miserable 11 year existence.

Now That is a burn haha.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Check the birthday one! Ronald made it after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.