• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it possible to get a new dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DrXPepper

Is it possible to get a new dog?

I chose sacrifice and am regretting doing so, I miss my doggy :'(

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
Re: Is it possible to get a new dog?

no it isn't sorry. I'm pretty sure it's impossible

D

DrXPepper

Aw I miss my dog :'(

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

i know it sucks, oh well maybe further patches will allow you ro have a new dog.

C

c0rrupth3r0

i miss mine 2! i hope they do get a new patch but they better put it on the website bc i dnt have live and i want mi dog 2!!!!!!!!!!!! ='[

Renasko

Reaction score

It'd be pretty cool if you could get a new dog. I don't plan on sacrificing my own, though.

C

c0rrupth3r0

u cnt sacrifice it...it dies...lol

A

Anthony

No unfortunately. :'(

D

deathtomacbeth

Anthony;225775 said:
No unfortunately. :'(

Yea every now and then when I'm wandering around I'm like, my dog would so be tellin me about this chest I'm opening...
:(

I

Indypunk

There might be a spoiler in this, but I'm pretty sure that this whole thread is a spoiler, lol.
Nah, if they made it possible to get another dog, it would make the Love option pointless. There's a reason it's called SACRIFICE. lol. (Not trying to be mean, I'm just saying...)

I

IRifle ProdigyI

No, unfortunately it is not possible. I know, it sucks, but you get used to your faithful companion after a while. He is a great treasure hunter, depending on if you buy books for him or not.

M

MATEUSZ

I chose the money and noticed that I lost all the expression for my dog afterward (i.e. heal, praise, fetch, treat) and I couldn't view my dogs stats anymore, but today I can use the expressions and view the stats again. Not quite sure when this happened but all I've done today is purchase Brightwood Tower then slept in the bed for the quest then bought the Temple of Shadows and that's when I noticed they came back. My dog hasn't shown up, unfortunately. It also says his current state is "Happy." Anyone know what's going on, or do you just think it's a glitch?

EDIT: After buying the Temple of Shadows, I left Rookridge and went to Bowerstone Market and everything was unavailable again. Now the expressions are gone and the stats are not viewable. Weird!

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

MATEUSZ;225819 said:
I chose the money and noticed that I lost all the expression for my dog afterward (i.e. heal, praise, fetch, treat) and I couldn't view my dogs stats anymore, but today I can use the expressions and view the stats again. Not quite sure when this happened but all I've done today is purchase Brightwood Tower then slept in the bed for the quest then bought the Temple of Shadows and that's when I noticed they came back. My dog hasn't shown up, unfortunately. It also says his current state is "Happy." Anyone know what's going on, or do you just think it's a glitch?

Glitchy mcglitcherson.

A

Anthony

Im very happy I chose ____ so my dog would be ok :)

I

Im Iron

Anthony;225853 said:
Im very happy I chose ____ so my dog would be ok :)

x2 i only chose it for the dog

F

flashburnnw

its wierd my friend chose sacrifice and we all knows what happened but like 2 hours later his dog came back so he could do that one demon door with the dog tricks. after he came back out of the door the pooch was gone again?!?!?!?!?!

C

c0rrupth3r0

deathtomacbeth;225746 said:
Nice spoiler alert.^_^
ok sorry lol but they alreddy shudve figured out it dies...from the whole forum post? n e way how u do a spoiler alert window?

X

xWOLF7

I chose the one where my dog was still alive.

I want to replay the game and see what you get with the others.

C

c0rrupth3r0

well for _______ (happy deathtomacbeth u giant pain in the a) u get a statue in old bower and a letter from the people of albion...def not worth it! and bi choosing ______ (Ditto of tht^) u get a lot of money but not as much as u think ud get so for me, choosing _________ (ditto x 2) is the best bc come on u all know the dog is just the best video game character on earth!so yea. and yes, i beat it 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.