• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is this really a lollie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverine

Mutant
Reaction score
Re: Is this really a lollie?

??? Is this what a simple pic of a lollie scam (a.k.a. joke) can do? This pic was my pic when I went into a joke shop! Wow! Its now turned into a place for people to talk about how yummy their sperm is! Ew! Just plain Ew!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Skotekal;348800 said:
Wow, you are an idiot. Why would anyone defend Japanese culture because you wussbags had to use nukes to beat Japan? And even if you did, other UN nations would turn on the US and whoop your ass so damn fast it wouldn't be funny. Well, actually it would be.

I kind of wish what happens in MW2 happened to America in real life, just to show America isn't the all powerful god a lot of Americans think it is.

You know what we REALLY Need?
This.

What? it should! It is like MW2 but stronger.

Wolverine

Mutant
Reaction score

^Badda bing badda boom, baby!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Huh? Too whom?

Wolverine

Mutant
Reaction score

To you, the vid. ???

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Pirate X;348798 said:
You two are just mad that we bombed the two islands in World War II. And you're just mad that we can destroy your pitiful countries 100 times over.

I'm not mad. Actually I laughed after seeing your post.
Your country definitely needs teens like you.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

seress;348759 said:
A proven fact? By whom? You? I could tell you the same fact that the majority of world's abnormal crap and stupid fanboys are from United States.

No Japanese characters on Maruchan, rice candy and Pocky packaging simply because they're now manufactured in your country. There's a market for them. That's for sure.

And finally, it's Japanese or Japan, not Jap. But you sure love your "Jap culture" well. I can see that.

Jesus, settle down. It's an abbreviation, slang. I don't get offended when someone calls me an Aussie. It's stupid, and you're taking political correctness to a ridiculous level.

Firis;348769 said:
I have tried my sperm, doesn't taste bad.

I didn't really like it. Maybe my DNA just taste's different to yours.

Every now and then I try it though, if only to remember why I don't like it.

Pirate X;348798 said:
You two are just mad that we bombed the two islands in World War II. And you're just mad that we can destroy your pitiful countries 100 times over.

So? Anyone can use a nuke. Only idiots do though.

seress;348909 said:

Please.... not that... anything but that....

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Arseface;348915 said:
Jesus, settle down. It's an abbreviation, slang. I don't get offended when someone calls me an Aussie. It's stupid, and you're taking political correctness to a ridiculous level.

The term "Jap" is originally a slur, not a slang or abbreviation, but a racial slur. Maybe you guys can see it or use it that way. Not me.

Arseface;348915 said:

Why not? It's a good thing. The more of them, the better.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

seress;348918 said:
The term "Jap" is originally a slur, not a slang or abbreviation, but a racial slur. Maybe you guys can see it or use it that way. Not me.

It's still silly to get offended about it when it obviously wasn't meant to cause offence.

seress;348918 said:
Why not? It's a good thing. The more of them, the better.

Please, it's embarrassing enough that there's one of him.

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Arseface;348919 said:
It's still silly to get offended about it when it obviously wasn't meant to cause offence.

Not silly but unfortunate.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hands up who thinks this has gone waaaaaay off course?

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

My apologies.

Back on topic:

On the package it says "No salt added". Hrm...
Not sure if want.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Mine werent too salty, so I wouldn't know the diff. :/

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Errmmmm... ok.

Wrong topic. Leaving now, cya.

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;348556 said:
I'd buy them.

I would too. Then I wouldn't even have to make my own for ten seconds of paradise.

Wait what?

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Skotekal;348800 said:
Wow, you are an idiot. Why would anyone defend Japanese culture because you wussbags had to use nukes to beat Japan? And even if you did, other UN nations would turn on the US and whoop your ass so damn fast it wouldn't be funny. Well, actually it would be.

I kind of wish what happens in MW2 happened to America in real life, just to show America isn't the all powerful god a lot of Americans think it is.
Again, the US has enough nukes to destroy the world a few times over. If the entire UN versused the US, we'd win.
seress;348909 said:
Yes.
Arseface;348915 said:

I didn't really like it. Maybe my DNA just taste's different to yours.

Every now and then I try it though, if only to remember why I don't like it.

So? Anyone can use a nuke. Only idiots do though.

Again, mad that we blew up Japan in World War II.
Arseface;348919 said:

Please, it's embarrassing enough that there's one of him.
Yeah. Less people lesser than me the better
seress;348922 said:
Not silly but unfortunate.
Yes.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Your not the only one with nukes you tool. Gawd, I know flaming is against the rules, but you are a ****ING MORON. Honestly. Nukes are for weak countries. And guess what? You lost the Vietnam war and you bombed the **** out of them. Your country is overrated and only uses nukes as a threat.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Skotekal;349025 said:
Your not the only one with nukes you tool. Gawd, I know flaming is against the rules, but you are a ****ING MORON. Honestly. Nukes are for weak countries. And guess what? You lost the Vietnam war and you bombed the **** out of them. North Korea is overrated and only uses nukes as a threat.
W/e. At least I can type calmy.

And sperm can do many things, such as set a person's timer.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Pirate X;349024 said:
Again, the US has enough nukes to destroy the world a few times over. If the entire UN versused the US, we'd win.

And if you knew anything about physics or any of the years of theoretical research that have gone into the after effect of using atomic bombs, then you'd also know that that would make the world completely uninhabitable to anything but the most basic life. You'd still lose in the end.

Besides, China could unleash a massive dose of woopass on you if it wanted too.

Pirate X;349024 said:
Again, mad that we blew up Japan in World War II.

Yes. Because you killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians to save at most, a few thousand of your own precious soldiers.

But I guess their lives matter less because they're Japanese. :getlost:

Skotekal;349025 said:
Your not the only one with nukes you tool. Gawd, I know flaming is against the rules, but you are a ****ING MORON. Honestly. Nukes are for weak countries. And guess what? You lost the Vietnam war and you bombed the **** out of them. Your country is overrated and only uses nukes as a threat.

I know we're technically on the same "side", but I don't think it's constructive to act like that.

Pirate X;349026 said:
W/e. At least I can type calmy.

How can you condone the usage of atomic weapons on civilians, then take the moral high ground over who manages to type the calmest? There must seriously be some crossed circuits in your brain.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Arseface;349035 said:
And if you knew anything about physics or any of the years of theoretical research that have gone into the after effect of using atomic bombs, then you'd also know that that would make the world completely uninhabitable to anything but the most basic life. You'd still lose in the end.

Besides, China could unleash a massive dose of woopass on you if it wanted too.

Yes. Because you killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians to save at most, a few thousand of your own precious soldiers.

But I guess their lives matter less because they're Japanese. :getlost:

I know we're technically on the same "side", but I don't think it's constructive to act like that.

How can you condone the usage of atomic weapons on civilians, then take the moral high ground over who manages to type the calmest? There must seriously be some crossed circuits in your brain.

Win
Pirate X:
Nukes are cool to watch, but are man's STUPIDEST invention, and America could get it's ass kicked any time by any other "World Power" single handedly, we woudl be outnumbered, outran (Fatness) and wiped out completely, Russia can take us, China can take us, and any combo of a couple/few countries could beat us, plus we have horrible health care.

And Arsefaces last paragraph speaks "For Great Justice!"

Status
Not open for further replies.