• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack of Blades Mask for sale!

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I dun wanna.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I have no money. And $37 is how much in £'s?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
It looks whack, and I appreciate the craftsmanship, but I do not have the money, and even if I did, I could not get away with spending 37 or more on it, if you were to lower the price to maybe twenty or twenty-five dollars then I would try to buy it when Christmas comes around (I would be getting a good amount of cash, and I need to order some stuff anyway) but at the current price, it is too steap.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
Price Revised to $25 =]

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Price Revised to $25 =]
Actually it's $50.

Is it really in the rules to advertise stuff like this here?

Also, it's not "New without tags". We can plainly see you wearing it in your avatar, so like hell is it new.

Condition: New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.

$50 for a basic mask with decoration (adding $10 for postage)? How stupid do you think the Fable community is, exactly? It looks nice, but you're having us all for suckers.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
Actually it's $50.

Is it really in the rules to advertise stuff like this here?

Also, it's not "New without tags". We can plainly see you wearing it in your avatar, so like hell is it new.

$50 for a basic mask with decoration (adding $10 for postage)? How stupid do you think the Fable community is, exactly? It looks nice, but you're having us all for suckers.

Hmmmmm....... no need to get hostel and no I am not taking anyone for "suckers" I wholey respect and love this community thank you very much and as for the condition I didn't realize that^ until after hitting the submit button and unfortunately you can't change the condition after it's been posted (already tried)

and if you read the above posts it was the base price that they were talking about =]

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
^Edit: YES you can sorry this is my first sale on ebay lol
oh and the reason for the shipping price is because it doesn't fit in the small flat rate box

since the shipping price is so high I will revise the price again...

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
There Start Price $15 buy now is $25

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Thanks for fixing the errors and making it more reasonable. Sorry for the hostility, I just hate it when people sell homemade game-items for really high prices and then get information wrong. I hope it sells.

Oh, and as a heads up, triple posting is generally against the rules. You can use the edit button to edit your previous post to add anything you wish to it.