• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kinect Priced, Bundle Announced

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Kinect Priced, Bundle Announced

KinectBundle.jpg

After countless amounts of rumors and speculation, Microsoft has today confirmed that the Kinect motion-sensing camera will retail for $149.99 when it ships to retailers this fall. A copy of Kinect Adventures, the casual mini-game collection which was demoed during MSoft’s E3 Press Conference, will be included with the hardware.​

In addition, Microsoft also announced a new Xbox 360 “S” Model that includes 4GB or internal storage, but is capable of using up to 32GB of USB storage. You’ll be able to pick up this Xbox 360-Arcade-like unit for $200 by itself or for $300 bundled with Kinect when it goes on sale in North America on August 3, 2010.​

Lastly, according to Aaron Greenberg of Microsoft (via Joystiq), pricing on first-party Kinect software will be $50 while retailers are listing third-party games a bit higher at $60.​

Oh, and if you pre-order Kinect in any form “today”, Microsoft has stated that you’ll earn a token good for three exclusive levels of the included Kinect Adventures.​

Have an opinion on the pricing? What about the new “S” model? Plan on picking this thing up?!?!? Connect with your fellow gamers and share your thoughts below!

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/64807

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Kinect Priced, Bundle Announced

Certainly better than the rumors of it costing as much as a 360.

I might buy it when some more stuff pops out for it, that is what I have done for every console/upgrade I have ever bought.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Re: Kinect Priced, Bundle Announced

Slightly better than I thought it would be, but that's still ****ing expensive. I'll need to see very extensive reviews before I even consider it.