• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Movie suggestions.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Movie suggestions.

GrimWhim;428847 said:
Yeah, something about xenophobia or some retarded ****. They said the same thing for Avatar. People read into movies way too much but they're morons so who cares?

Or maybe you don't read enough into life.......o_o

The Rh Factor;428860 said:
REALLY?? ... Oh well, I guess I'm a moron then.

Well I guess that makes me a DOUBLE moron!

Tsuyu;428978 said:
*taps the rule book*

Discussion of illegal activities such as pirating movies is not allowed. Deleted a few posts.

:lol: I like how you did that. :ninja:

Boyd Gatrie;429012 said:
Can't agree on Zombieland, because Bill Murray(spelling) was the best part. But I do agree about shaun of the dead and Hot Fuzz... So great!

Okay, he was pretty amusing too. If it was just a movie with him and the twinkie guy, it would have been LOADS better. :p :thumbsup:

GrimWhim

Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;429018 said:
Or maybe you don't read enough into life.......o_o

I'm Native American and even I didn't care about the supposed "underlying message" of Avatar. I can't say much for District 9 though.

Tsuyu;428978 said:
*taps the rule book*

Discussion of illegal activities such as pirating movies is not allowed. Deleted a few posts.

Now there's a double standard if I ever did see one.

They talk about lolicon, bestiality, etc. in Chat (they mention some of it on the forums too) but we casually mention obtaining some movies in a not-so-legal manner and you freak?

All I can say to this is...

Lulwot?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

GrimWhim;429021 said:
I'm Native American and even I didn't care about the supposed "underlying message" of Avatar. I can't say much for District 9 though.

Now there's a double standard if I ever did see one.

They talk about lolicon, bestiality, etc. in Chat (they mention some of it on the forums too) but we casually mention obtaining some movies in a not-so-legal manner and you freak?

All I can say to this is...

Lulwot?

What does you being Native American have to do with the message that was supposed to be in Avatar, o_O All I got from that movie, is that everyone is spiritually connected in some way or another, that the world is living, and that war can make people blind sometimes

And no one said you had to be in the chat when people were talking about these things, no ones forcing you to be there. And no one said you couldn't talk about "Obtaining movies in a no-so-legal-manner" in the chat either. :kiss:

And Tsuyu didn't exactly freak, he actually amused me slightly in the Comic like way in which he removed some things.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

GrimWhim;429021 said:

Chat is exempt mostly, and Bestiality is too hot to be censored ;)

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Firis;429028 said:
Chat is exempt mostly, and Bestiality is too hot to be censored ;)

Chat is exempt because... ?

§ephiroxa§;429023 said:
What does you being Native American have to do with the message that was supposed to be in Avatar, o_O All I got from that movie, is that everyone is spiritually connected in some way or another, that the world is living, and that war can make people blind sometimes

And no one said you had to be in the chat when people were talking about these things, no ones forcing you to be there. And no one said you couldn't talk about "Obtaining movies in a no-so-legal-manner" in the chat either. :kiss:

And Tsuyu didn't exactly freak, he actually amused me slightly in the Comic like way in which he removed some things.

Well you viewed the wrong message.

Also, I'm not talking about talking about obtaining movies in a not-so-legal-manner in Chat, I'm talking about here on the forums. It was mentioned subtly not "HAY GUIZ LEZ PIERAT SUM MOOVEEZ KAY?!".

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

GrimWhim;429029 said:
Chat is exempt because... ?

Because it is separate, has no rules currently (Other than spamming and extensive harassment) and is informal.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

GrimWhim;429029 said:
Well you viewed the wrong message.

Also, I'm not talking about talking about obtaining movies in a not-so-legal-manner in Chat, I'm talking about here on the forums. It was mentioned subtly not "HAY GUIZ LEZ PIERAT SUM MOOVEEZ KAY?!".

If you didn't know what the message was (like you just said in your previous posts) how can you tell me what I got from it was wrong? I never said that that's EXACTLY what it was, I was saying what message my brain got out of it. So don't sit there and tell me I'm wrong. Unless you're the director, story writer, or acters. ;)

GrimWhim

Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;429035 said:
If you didn't know what the message was (like you just said in your previous posts) how can you tell me what I got from it was wrong? I never said that that's EXACTLY what it was, I was saying what message my brain got out of it. So don't sit there and tell me I'm wrong. Unless you're the director, story writer, or acters. ;)

You're wrong.

You also spelled "actors" wrong.

You should also go back and re-read what was said earlier because I was talking about District 9, not Avatar.

Derp.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

GrimWhim;429037 said:
You should also go back and re-read what was said earlier because I was talking about District 9, not Avatar.
She is actually fairly right, and you mentioned both.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Firis;429040 said:

She isn't right.

I said I had no idea what the message in District 9 was.

Never said I didn't know what it was in Avatar.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

There is no such thing as a "Right" or "Wrong" opinion.

An opinion is a personal belief, not a fact or suggestion.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

GrimWhim;429041 said:
Never said I didn't know what it was in Avatar.

Which implies you never read into the message.

District 9's message is about immigration.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

GrimWhim;429021 said:

GrimWhim;429037 said:

Firis;429040 said:

So where in here are you talking about District 9 and Not Avatar? Because all I've seen you say is "I can't say anything for District 9, but AVATAR" Blah blah blah. You've also been one to get mad at people for not backing up there statements with facts. How can you just come out of no where and tell me I'm friggen wrong? I've been Gritting my teeth and baring being nice to you this whole time. Because you know what I TRIED to like you. Because I consider myself a nice person. But all I see you doing is PUSHING away EVERYONE who tries to have a meaningful conversation with you. And you know what. You're going on my ignore list. Because I'm tired of reading your comments that don't even add to the threads at all. Every morning I wake up I find that YOU have ruined one topic or another with you "you're wrong" "You're stupid" "and you're not doing it right" So have a nice rest of youre stay on the forum. Because I'm done with you. ;)

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Firis;429047 said:
Which implies you never read into the message.

District 9's message is about immigration.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with Avatar, which makes it irrelevant to what was being said between us.

This isn't a place to discuss things.

It's a place to give movie suggestions so either give them or get out.

§ephiroxa§;429048 said:
So where in here are you talking about District 9 and Not Avatar? Because all I've seen you say is "I can't say anything for District 9, but AVATAR" Blah blah blah. You've also been one to get mad at people for not backing up there statements with facts. How can you just come out of no where and tell me I'm friggen wrong? I've been Gritting my teeth and baring being nice to you this whole time. Because you know what I TRIED to like you. Because I consider myself a nice person. But all I see you doing is PUSHING away EVERYONE who tries to have a meaningful conversation with you. And you know what. You're going on my ignore list. Because I'm tired of reading your comments that don't even add to the threads at all. Every morning I wake up I find that YOU have ruined one topic or another with you "you're wrong" "You're stupid" "and you're not doing it right" So have a nice rest of youre stay on the forum. Because I'm done with you. ;)

This line represents how much I care. ~> -

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Stop the senseless hate! You're tearing our family apart. :'(

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

GrimWhim;429049 said:
Which has absolutely nothing to do with Avatar, which makes it irrelevant to what was being said between us. .1

It's a place to give movie suggestions so either give them or get out. .2

.1 I meant not caring about Avatar implies you don't know it.

.2 Fair do.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

GrimWhim;429049 said:
Which has absolutely nothing to do with Avatar, which makes it irrelevant to what was being said between us.

I find this a wonderful place to discuss things, like how you never said anything abut District 9, yet telling her she's wrong about it. I'm honestly annoyed irl, I rarely get this way over a forum but...

Your holier than thou attitude is tiring. You play things off like you've had the worst life ever. You come into threads, thrust your opinion onto others like its scientific fact, and then put those down who disagree. Your sexism is insulting to say the least, and I for one am done with your being a d*ck to my girlfriend.

Find somewhere else to sling mud around, because I happen to like it here and I feel you are polluting the atmosphere now.

I tried to be your friend, but you don't seem to want any. Makes me wonder the hypocritical reasoning for someone who hates everyone to come and interact with people. Maybe some people get their kicks from others misery. After all misery loves company, and you've made it abundantly clear how miserable you are.

Seriously, you are not the greatest thing since sliced bread, and I'd appreciate it if you stopped playing yourself off to be.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

GrimWhim;429037 said:
You're wrong.

You also spelled "actors" wrong.

Derp.

GrimWhim;429041 said:
She isn't right.

I said I had no idea what the message in District 9 was.

You claim Sephiroxas is wrong, yet you admit to not knowing what the message in the film was, and then you belittle her... ?

GrimWhim;429049 said:

Your disrespectful attitude has gotten on my nerves for the last time, I know that you're trying to improve your behavior, but you're clearly not trying hard enough and at times you don't try at all (which you make clear). I'm not going to outright perma-ban you, but you're now temporarily banned for 3 days. Since you have issues with frustration and showing respect towards others, you can use this time to clear your head and think about your past actions so that things will hopefully be better when you return. If not, then a much bigger hammer will be used.

If you do not wish to spend the time to better your attitude for these forums, then feel free to enjoy one of the many .gifs from my famed collection.

This line represents how much I care. ~>

banned1.gif

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

I just want to say one thing

Anyone who can get Sephi to not like them

Has at least some talent.

I mean, you have to be really trying to get Sephi to not like you.

italics mean serious business.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

HI I AM AL;429074 said:
I just want to say one thing

Anyone who can get Sephi to not like them

Has at least some talent.

I mean, you have to be really trying to get Sephi to not like you.

italics mean serious business.

seconded.
you know, if he wasn't completely serious about some of the things he says he would make for one of the best trolls i have ever seen. ever.