• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Fable 2 wishlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fable-luis

My Fable 2 wishlist!

1. Have more title vendors then in the first game. There should be more interesting titles as well.

2. Have your character talk, for crying out loud!

3. More interesting clothing such as for example... Dragon Slayer's Armor?

4. If there are still Fist Fights going on in that era, if your character gets hit real hard a couple of times, he should have a black eye or a bloody nose that should go away after sleeping.

5. Please don't let the guns kill enemies with only one shot. And I really hope that we still get to use bows or crossbows in Fable 2.

6. I hope there is some sort of reference to the Hero in Fable 1.

B

blu phoenix

Re: My Fable 2 wishlist!

yeah some great ideas there....i would really like the main hero/character to talk...would be nice for once. but like your ideas...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Interesting wishlist!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

fable-luis said:
There should be more interesting titles as well.

4. If there are still Fist Fights going on in that era, if your character gets hit real hard a couple of times, he should have a black eye or a bloody nose that should go away after sleeping.

Those were my favorites.;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

fable-luis said:

5. Please don't let the guns kill enemies with only one shot. And I really hope that we still get to use bows or crossbows in Fable 2.
/QUOTE]

Those are my favourites, id like some more varied Armour styles.

Interesting idea about the black eyes etc and i think they should go away after a game day or so.

I just want to see what the guns are capable of really, if they are included of course.

B

blu phoenix

Dark Drakan said:
fable-luis said:

/QUOTE]

Those are my favourites, id like some more varied Armour styles.

Interesting idea about the black eyes etc and i think they should go away after a game day or so.

I just want to see what the guns are capable of really, if they are included of course.

of course more amour styles!!!:thumbsup: the only thing about the guns though is that you may have to reload them which may take a moment to do instead of just whipping your sword out and start hacking people!!!:devil:

B

blu phoenix

that perhaps make you look less bulky...

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

I was think more varities of shops you know? the only unique shop really is in lost chapters, snowspire then donation shop.

B

blu phoenix

yeah there is only a few varities of shops.

oh and another thing:
-more schools and children in the towns.

O

oppression

i would like to see more choice in what ur character looks like..Im a black dude so i would love a black hero..Or one thats asian..or any thing...not that i hate white ppl but i would like my person to be a reflection of my self..and my reflection is not white..or i would like to be able to have a femake character...that would be soo bad ass...but yes thanks to whom ever made this site..my on quechable thrust for fable knowledge is now fulfilled...

Q

Quorthon

I would also like to see more children and schools, only because I think slaughtering children is a good time.:devil:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I think Lionhead are abit dubious about adding more children into the game as they dont like the idea of people killing them. Hence the fact where the school was in Fable you couldnt carry weapons.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I wish that Fable 2 would come on PC, like Fable TLC

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid said:
I wish that Fable 2 would come on PC, like Fable TLC

Im sure it will, as i said Lionhead are big PC publishers also.

B

Bethrezen

I just want Fable 2 on PC and slaughter children with my possesed demon ! :D (a little psychotic right?)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Bethrezen said:
I just want Fable 2 on PC and slaughter children with my possesed demon ! :D (a little psychotic right?)

Sounds pretty good idea to me!

A

Arckon

hahahahha
evillaugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.