• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Fable 2 wishlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beermonkey_53

Re: My Fable 2 wishlist!

I think the whole story should be about 50-100 years after the first, in context when you think of fable: you think of norse or mithology like the feel around knothole glade.

not like the colonial times, because i live around boston and im prety tired of it, and when you think about it, fables were being told of dragons in medival times, not in pre-industrial ages, they went on about the british rule and stuff (no magic, they were smart enogh not to belive in it) but this no dougt takes place in an area like switzerland or somthing

so, anyway: i love the fact about total coruption, in the video it showed a full fledged demon, which would be awesome to become and then have a Title like Satan or Lucefer and have fire coming out of your head...sweet!

also i would like this game to be like a better version of the elder scrolls IV on the xbox 360, but have a better 3rd person view, like the origional fable. because oblivion was so large and cool, and would be awesome to be just like the fable word and sail to hook coast and stuff and fight dragons, with a much improved combat simulation than oblivion

but intense killings, not like the dragona at the end of lost chapters, witch you could only hit its head, but the xbox 1 had limited performence, Now they have the XBOX 360! (if you've played oblivion you know what i mean, the fighters guild will be like the whole hero's guild and a town set up in a free form way)

if they pull this off, it will be AWESOME!

I also want armor you can create (in a limited way), cool looking swords, have children; and raise your child: train him to fight and do stuff with schools, and to follow the saga and nature of fable, expand the mithology and make it a wicked cool ass game

that is a short summary of my wishes for fable 2, tell Molyneux

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

^ Some nice ideas there aswel :thumbsup: (welcome to the forums aswel :D)

J

Joe of Spades

I have another idea. I don't know if anyone has put this, the idea I have is that your hari grows so if you wait you could get long hari.

D

darthlime101

*cracks knuckles* 1) I like the child raising aspect. Think Sims 2 (generation thing) but with Fable. You could train the child by being the child and then when your hero dies, you become the child and thus become a hero again. INSANE REPLAY VALUE!
2) Different races or cultural backgrounds. You could be black, asian, hispanic, or any race. That would be sweet. Certains races (if you choose to via toggleing it off or on) could allow different abilities i.e. asians could become ninjas or rouges. African-americans could be the "tank", like Thunder. How cool would that be?
3) Pets. You could buy one or steal one. It would also age and have children. It would turn evil or good (like in Black & White) and could also change depending on where you were. If it was snowing, it would turn white (white tiger or wolf), if it was a volcanic area or there was fire, it would become orange or red. Basically, camoflauge for your pet.
4) I like the ideas about using the enviornment to your advantage. If it was a fierce firefight (whether with guns or bow or whatever) you could hide behind a tree BUT! the tree could catch fire if you stayed there to long, which in turn makes fighting intense.
5) More morality choices. Depending on your character, a good character would get good points for doing whatever YOU as the player deem good and vice versa. Why should I get good points for killing bandits who are trying to kill traders when I am going to kill both anyway?
6) FREE ROAM....'nuff said.
7) Horse, carriage or any sort of transportation. Walking is fun. But wouldn't it be awesome if your characters legs or ankles would break from over doing it? Like your running and you ankle snaps from tripping on a rock and suddenly you are ambushed and you must defend yourself?

As you can see, I have lots of ideas. Depending on your weapon, it would inflict damage depending on its type. Hammer would make bones crush. Sword and ax would chop off limbs. Mace would spike and bludgeon the victim. Maybe I should work for Lionhead on this project. Maybe we all should.

Status
Not open for further replies.