• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Fable 2 wishlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: My Fable 2 wishlist!

Dark Drakan said:
Im sure it will, as i said Lionhead are big PC publishers also.

oh i have no doubt about it...plus speaking of pc...before i get fable2 on there, i need to get a new video card. update a bit...drakan any recommendations? i hear the nvidia video card is supposed to be really good and most people get it but any advice?

S

spirit_gun

Hey i know im a dude but i would love to be a girl it would be so fun killing everyone as a bad ASS chick..........!!!!!!!!!!:ninja:

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Yeah I get what you mean but thats not for me.

B

Black

I always felt uneasy playing as a woman... almost like a transvestite o_O . Anyway, I would love to be able to ride horses at least from town to town.

Regards, Black

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
oh i have no doubt about it...plus speaking of pc...before i get fable2 on there, i need to get a new video card. update a bit...drakan any recommendations? i hear the nvidia video card is supposed to be really good and most people get it but any advice?

Depends what your price range is, my card is quite good and has been knocked down in price alot over last 8 months. It was best card out when i got it but its a great budget card now and can run everything on the market at maximum still. Half Life 2, F.E.A.R, Oblivion, Doom 3 and Far Cry to name some examples.

(It should be much cheaper elsewhere so ignore price on that site)

Geforce 6800GT 256Mb

http://www.guru3d.com/article/content/151/

K

keekos

Compared to a video card with a 256mb of memory to an xbox360 buying a video card is more efficient since it is more money friendly and maybe xbox360 would have an emulator in the near future.

L

Lemon119

i would like to see customizable weapons. in Fable there are one of each kind of weapon that makes up your legendary weapons, it would be cool to choose a class, such as steel, obsidian, then a kind of weapon, like greataxe or longsword, then custimize it and give it a name. I have read on wikipedia that all of the legendary weapons will make a comeback, and it would be cool to have like "Hero's Bow" or something from the hero in Fable 1, not just like Wellow's Pickhammer and such.

It would also be cool to have children that can grow up and be your sidekick, or be able to recruit a teenager to be your protege and help you beat the bad guys or slaughter innocents. Also, reading that it was more mature i wonder if you can kill children. Skorm would have been much happier with young, innocent sacrifices, but they won't follow you out of Bowerstone.

I also would like to have more buildings, and an actual mansion, because the Grey Manor sucked on the inside. and it would be cool to ride horses, especially in the north and you could have a sleigh

P

Poppycock

i have many things but at most would be a wider range of clothing some kind of your transportation (carige, boat. ext) and a selection of pets you can choose from that would be rad :)

U

Unsung Hunter

at least something to do when u dont feel like doing the quests like being trader at a store or something

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Lemon119;19614 said:
i would like to see customizable weapons. in Fable there are one of each kind of weapon that makes up your legendary weapons, it would be cool to choose a class, such as steel, obsidian, then a kind of weapon, like greataxe or longsword, then custimize it and give it a name. I have read on wikipedia that all of the legendary weapons will make a comeback, and it would be cool to have like "Hero's Bow" or something from the hero in Fable 1, not just like Wellow's Pickhammer and such.

It would also be cool to have children that can grow up and be your sidekick, or be able to recruit a teenager to be your protege and help you beat the bad guys or slaughter innocents. Also, reading that it was more mature i wonder if you can kill children. Skorm would have been much happier with young, innocent sacrifices, but they won't follow you out of Bowerstone.

I also would like to have more buildings, and an actual mansion, because the Grey Manor sucked on the inside. and it would be cool to ride horses, especially in the north and you could have a sleigh
Yes all of that would be cool.... as soon as you have a child carry it to the chapel and twist his or her soul to evil or just sacrifice the little thing...

Lady Grey's mansion did suck

Custimizing weapons is a great idea...
+rep

U

Unsung Hunter

basically just more of everything, and project ego:p

M

mordechai

Here is my wishlist

1) Free romeing for crap sakes, I love Fable but I thought that to have a set path in each area was not the best idea they had.

2) Less loading time! The way it had to load between each area really cut the feel that it was a whole world.

3) Sailing boats. When I was playing the game I thought that it would have been really cool if I could buy a boat and sail it across the seas...Arg.... especially sailing to the verios islands buy myself.

4) More devolped combat system. As a weapon and sword lover I didnt really liked that no matter what weapon you had geared on you fought the same. For those who dont know what I am talking about I mean that yone fights diffrent with a sword then when you fight with a hammer, mace, axe or any other weapon.

5) charecter class specialization.

MORE TO COME

P

Poppycock

i want my own prison in which i inslave ppl

M

mordechai

My Fable 2 wishlist Part 2

1)Two handed combat system
2) It would be really cool to have a blacksmith shop in the game and have him fashion you weapons from materials you collected throughout the world and the batter the materials are the batter the weapon becomes.
3)Having different races to chose from
4)More Blood
5)Open ended story line for real this time.
6)Different difficulty levels.
7)DON’T LET Peter Molyneux talk about what the game is going to feature. I’d rather not know what’s in the game then to know what’s not going to be in the game and then be disappointed. Peter you are one of the world's most brilliant and inventive game developers but someone needs to put a muzzle on you because I am very tired of hearing and reading interviews which in them you over hype the game.

U

Unsung Hunter

more dragons to fight, like an island where a whole bunch of 'em are or something:)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: My Fable 2 wishlist Part 2

mordechai;19694 said:
1)Two handed combat system
2) It would be really cool to have a blacksmith shop in the game and have him fashion you weapons from materials you collected throughout the world and the batter the materials are the batter the weapon becomes.
3)Having different races to chose from
4)More Blood
5)Open ended story line for real this time.
6)Different difficulty levels.
7)DON’T LET Peter Molyneux talk about what the game is going to feature. I’d rather not know what’s in the game then to know what’s not going to be in the game and then be disappointed. Peter you are one of the world's most brilliant and inventive game developers but someone needs to put a muzzle on you because I am very tired of hearing and reading interviews which in them you over hype the game.

Some more interesting ideas in there, keep them coming :D

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Okay I am going to send in my ideas, does anybody know where and how I can do so effectively?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Mike398214;20067 said:
Okay I am going to send in my ideas, does anybody know where and how I can do so effectively?

Thats the only way you might get info even near him. I dont know why the link is headered as Black And White as it is Liohead Studios Contact them page :hmm:

Black & White

J

Joe of Spades

1) Be able to have a cape
2) Custom hero maker at the start
3) able to use the environment to your advantage
4) Open ended story line
5) have a dog (I read you would)
6) more custom things

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Joe of Spades;20221 said:
1) Be able to have a cape
2) Custom hero maker at the start
3) able to use the environment to your advantage
4) Open ended story line
5) have a dog (I read you would)
6) more custom things

I like these ideas. Especially third one.

Anyway, one thing I wouldn`t like to see in Fable 2 is different races to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.