• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Name yourself before you break yourself

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score
Re: Name yourself before you break yourself

Alexander Helm, full name: Alexander Dan Per Helm ;)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;129982 said:
Snooker is a lot harder to play than pool, has a bigger table and more complex rules. ;)

Much simpler explanation than the Wikipedia. [grin]

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;130041 said:
Much simpler explanation than the Wikipedia. [grin]

Yeah well thats about the idea of it, if you want a more complex explanation i can give you one as ive played Snooker quite often before (mainly when drunk).

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

black.;129771 said:
If you can seriously go around boasting all this stuff about how good you are, then maybe you could make us believe it by proving it. Post something on youtube or somethin....I'm not saying I don't believe you, but the above boasts are pretty big, so.....

You can see some moives of me just doing playful moves on myspace and youtube. Add me on myspace ( Because I don't know how to take it off privte) or my YouTube account name is workgangstarr. Although, these videos show nothing but me either try'n new moves or just doing something dumb with the basketball. I'm try'n to make more videos, but the wether is bad over here and I also need light to be good. Sun gets in the WAY too much. I'm working on it though...

R

-Ravan-

AK got the first name James. However Lawrence?? Sorry but no way, and my last name is not Ulner. Where did you get Ulner?? It is a place name in England though it's vague and not many will get it.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Err...James Lewis something or other? I dunno - I'm no good at guessing really.

My full name is Sharon Kaye Powell and I've never liked it all that much (apart from the Powell bit as my maiden name rhymed with too many crap words). Apparently the name Laurie was considered but I cannot pronounce my "r"'s properly so I'm quite glad it wasn't picked. You can kinda slur over the r in Sharon but it's not so simple with Laurie...

R

-Ravan-

Lewis nope. My mom's baby name is the same as a famous Actress. Her dads Also famous and his surname is Curtis. you should get it from that. my last no one will get so I'll give it. Ufton.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

-Ravan-;131146 said:
Lewis nope. My mom's baby name is the same as a famous Actress. Her dads Also famous and his surname is Curtis. you should get it from that.

Must be Lee then.

F

Frostmourne

Heath ;)

I'm serious.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I like the name Heath actually...you don't hear it all that often.

R

-Ravan-

Yep Lee.I'm naming my Daughters Chloe Jayne & Laney May when i have a daughter. or if a son Marcus Lee.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Nice names - particularly Chloe.

If it had been up to me, Jessica was going to be called Charlotte or if she was a boy, Jack. But my ex named her instead. Still, it does suit her so can't really complain...

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;130062 said:
Yeah well thats about the idea of it, if you want a more complex explanation i can give you one as ive played Snooker quite often before (mainly when drunk).

I really don't need an explanation of any game played drunk. If alcohol improves the experience, I take it as a bad sign.

Hey, Angel, be happy. The entire Jes- family of names is awesome. Except for Jessi, Jessie, and Jessy; which are all evil devil-spawn suited only for hookers, strippers, and "secretaries". And I'm not biased at all. Nope, not me!

H

Hexadecimal

Walker;131181 said:
The entire Jes- family of names is awesome. Except for Jessi, Jessie, and Jessy; which are all evil devil-spawn suited only for hookers, strippers, and "secretaries". And I'm not biased at all. Nope, not me!

that's pretty ****ing rude :noexpression:
I certainly hope we don't have anyone who goes by that name here or they will likely be pretty damn offended at you calling them hookers and strippers... I know I would be :noexpression:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;131181 said:
I really don't need an explanation of any game played drunk. If alcohol improves the experience, I take it as a bad sign.

Alcohol improves most game experiences ;) so your the one missing out, and also play snooker when drunk and you will be rubbish as it does take some skill to be good at it and lots of thought.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

No, I was simply saying that those names had some damn stupid spellings.

I've NEVER met anyone with the name spelled that way, NEVER. Not even female Jesse-es. And yet people keep dropping the "e" and replacing it with an "i" or a "y" or adding an "i". However, if anyone does have that spelling, feel free to pelt me with digital rotten vegetables and deride my name all you wish.

Dark Drakan;131188 said:
Alcohol improves most game experiences ;) so your the one missing out, and also play snooker when drunk and you will be rubbish as it does take some skill to be good at it and lots of thought.

Yep, I've heard that. I've also heard that jumping off tall buildings and setting things on fire sometimes seems like a good idea. If I were drunk, I wouldn't know which things it was okay to burn and how high of buildings I could jump off. That would ruin a whole segment of fun for me.

But don't worry, I'd suck at the game even sober. Hell, I can't even get a pool ball in unless I'm astoundingly lucky. Sometimes I have strings of incredible luck and do really well, but not usually.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;131191 said:
Yep, I've heard that. I've also heard that jumping off tall buildings and setting things on fire sometimes seems like a good idea.

People dont have to be drunk to do that, some do it perfectly sober and film it. Least the drunk ones have part of an excuse the others are just purebred idiots.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Walker;131181 said:
Hey, Angel, be happy. The entire Jes- family of names is awesome. Except for Jessi, Jessie, and Jessy; which are all evil devil-spawn suited only for hookers, strippers, and "secretaries". And I'm not biased at all. Nope, not me!
:lol: :lol:

I eventually liked the name Jessica but wished I could have had a say in the matter. I don't like her middle name - again, not my choice - it's Jasmine. Because someone is bound to have a go at me if I even dare voice my reasons why I don't like the name Jasmine, I'll just leave it as :sick:

Picking kids names is quite hard - however if I have another girl one day I'm leaning towards Caitlin. If it's a boy, then I love the name Adam.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;131193 said:
People dont have to be drunk to do that, some do it perfectly sober and film it. Least the drunk ones have part of an excuse the others are just purebred idiots.

I know--well, not the "idiots" part-- that's what I do sober. I like fire, and I occasionally jump off the roof in completely unrelated incidents. The jumping-off-the-roof part is pretty dumb; but having a fire or playing with fireworks aren't nccesarily dumb. Unless you shoot them at other people.

Caitlin is good, but I prefer Catherine, my little sister's name. I also like the fact that people always look at us like we're out of our furry little heads when we say her name is Catie and not Katie. It amuses me.

Jasmine also isn't too bad, at least not until you start thinking about a certain Disney movie involving a character named Jasmine.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

My thechers are starting to call me Demetri.. Only it's Demetrio. :lol: