• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Name yourself before you break yourself

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Name yourself before you break yourself

I don't understand how Triz is related to Basketball.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

droded;128999 said:
I don't understand how Triz is related to Basketball.

Some times basketball moves are called tricks. I can do all of the tricks in the world and some of my own. I can make anybody lose, or look stuip in basketball by simply doing a move on them. I'm far the best around my friends and I can beat even the high schoolers that are on A-Team which means they are the best. I'm simply love making people look bad at basketball. Since I love doing these moves or tricks, I have been nicked-named Tricks. On here, I spell it Triz because it sounds urban like.

F

FableFreak

I think we can all say that it was I who really started using peoples real names frequently. I find it easier and more formal. Plus I never liked typing out "Drakan" or "Sephiroxas" or "Albion Knight". Although I know Hex doesn't like it when I use her real name.

BTW my full name is Brian Daniel Lott.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

My name is Todd Quest but I feel like it's ****head today

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

My parents decided to name me after Steve Davis, the famous English snooker player, since they were both quite into snooker. However my mum mistakenly went and spelt it with a "ph", Stephen, when it should have been with a "v", Steven.

Yeah.

/life story

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Okay, now can you tell me what the hell snooker is? It featured prominently in one of my books and seemed virtually identical to pool (Pocket billiards - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and yes, I know that "snooker" is at the bottom of that page. I'm looking at it right now. So, I finally looked it up immediately after I asked you what it was. Oh, well.

Anywho, my name is the masculine version of somebody on this website's kid's name, and it DOES NOT have an "i" or a "y" in it, and I don't know why people keep spelling it with an "i" when I've NEVER met anyone with it spelled with an "i" though I assume that that is the feminine spelling.

And yes, after that backasswards, roundabout, secretive-sounding explanation, I do indeed have my name in my profile. Unless I go edit it now. Which I probably won't.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

So it's Jesse then right

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

Triz;129625 said:
Some times basketball moves are called tricks. I can do all of the tricks in the world and some of my own. I can make anybody lose, or look stuip in basketball by simply doing a move on them. I'm far the best around my friends and I can beat even the high schoolers that are on A-Team which means they are the best. I'm simply love making people look bad at basketball. Since I love doing these moves or tricks, I have been nicked-named Tricks. On here, I spell it Triz because it sounds urban like.
If you can seriously go around boasting all this stuff about how good you are, then maybe you could make us believe it by proving it. Post something on youtube or somethin....I'm not saying I don't believe you, but the above boasts are pretty big, so.....

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

That it is. Congratulations on figuring out how NOT to put an "i" or a "y" in it. As it turns out, I did edit my name in my profile. I am henceforth:

the masculine version of somebody on this website's kid's name, and it DOES NOT have an "i" or a "y" in it, and I don't know why people keep spelling it with an "i" when I've NEVER met anyone with it spelled with an "i"

And you are... Dott, right? (I don't know why I just did that after you spelled my name right, but I found it amusing. [grin])

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Never seen someone spell it with two T's :lol:

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I have, actually, but I don't remember where. But isn't your name always spelled Ttod? Or is Ttodd? Or is it Tad? Okay, so your name doesn't lend it well to other spellings. I got my brief entertainment, at least.

D

darkruler500

Me llamo es Mauricio. My name is French so shut up.

(by the way it's actually Maurice)

R

-Ravan-

i'll give my initials and see what you guys come up wit

JLU

H

Hexadecimal

darkruler500;129832 said:
Me llamo es Mauricio. My name is French so shut up.

then what's with the Spanish? :lol:

D

darkruler500

sorry been typing like that to my spanish friends. Too lazy to edit.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

-Ravan-;129845 said:
i'll give my initials and see what you guys come up wit

JLU
Jame Lawrence Ulner

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Hmmm... I kinda hate my name... it means "a bowl". Like what kind of a name is that??!?? Oh hey bowl, wanna play Xbox? Man, if my dad had it his way I would have been a LOT happier.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;129759 said:
Okay, now can you tell me what the hell snooker is? It featured prominently in one of my books and seemed virtually identical to pool (Pocket billiards - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and yes, I know that "snooker" is at the bottom of that page. I'm looking at it right now. So, I finally looked it up immediately after I asked you what it was. Oh, well.

Snooker is a lot harder to play than pool, has a bigger table and more complex rules. ;)

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Damn, I have are hard enough time playing pool as it is.