• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nazi Zombie Story Line

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Nazi Zombie Story Line

Most people think that Der Riese, Verruckt, and Shi No Numa are just regular new zombie maps. But they're not.

Verruckt -

if you glitch into a bathroom that's locked off from the main area you will hear a little girl crying. There are writings on the walls that say "Teddy is the biggest liar", "19382406" 1938/24/06 is the date that a comet exploded over Pennsylvania. "9:21" Jeremiah 9:21 says: Death has climbed in through our windows and has entered our fortresses; it has cut off the children from the streets and the young men from the public squares. There is a teddy bear with a crossed out symbol on it.

Shi No Numa -

The hanging man is missing a left arm. We believe his name is Peter, someone who is talked about, and is believed to be in the Group called Group 935, the field operations manual for Group 935 says "In the event of critical failure, you are instructed to take your cyanide tablet that's included in your field operations kit. In the event that you have misplaced yours, there are several methods that will accomplish the same task." Possibly, Peter could not find his tablet and resorted to hanging. If you wonder around you will found a telephone, press X on it a few times and it will dial a number, someone will pick up and say "I know you're sleeping". Find the Doctor's Quarters and click X on his books, you'll hear zombies laughing. In his quarters, find the radio and click on it, a man faintly talking and lots of static. A piece of paper will also be found on the ground with the words "Die Glocke" on it, the Die Glocke was the Nazi's term for their flying UFO. On a crate upstairs, the numbers 115 appear. 115 refers to Element 115, which is the Element used to create the zombies. Outside, there is a meteor that is sending off electricity, have each four players shoot it, and see what they have to say. NOTE: The hanging man MAY NOT be Peter, if you look at the hanging man's face it looks exactly like Pvt Pyle's face, from the mission Semper Fi.

Der Riese -

There are MANY things here. On the electricity panel near the first random box, there is a left arm on it (Peter's?). If you go into the factory like building in the back, go down the steps and look behind the steps, there is a bloody paw print on the walls. If you go down even further, there is a whole with a blue light in a cave, with a shadow of a person standing, but you can't see the person. Outside near the Pack A Punch machine, there is a white light, with a shadow of a little girl and a cross above her head. Near there, there are the letters SOS scrambled on top of a building. There are 7 audio tapes here, each of them talk about either Peter, Dr. Maxis, Edward, Samantha or Fluffy. The story so far is that Dr. Maxis was running teleporting tests, and they were all failing, so he took Samantha's pregnant dog and tried it, it worked, partially, the dog was teleported but did not end up in the other teleporter, (this explains the hell hounds), in another tape, Edward, locks Dr. Maxis and Samantha(Dr. Maxis' daughter) in a room with either a hell hound or Fluffy ( mutated) or zombies, as you can hear growling and screaming. If you're staring at the Pack A Punch machine, and you have an upgraded weapon, open the right door run up to the blocked off window and look out to the collums, there will be a switch on it, shoot the switch and glowing objects will fly off into space, and Samantha will say something along the lines of "It's time to play", that point a teddy bear will appear in one of the dog cages, shoot the teddy bear and Samantha will say "You win! GAME OVER." The teddy bear will disappear. If you throw a monkey bomb into a fire, Samantha will say "The monkey just wanted to play!" And sometimes, when you throw the monkey it will say "Hey! You're not Samantha!" Other recordings say coordinates to Area-51, and the Tunguska Event, another comet hitting earth. And another talks about how they need to raise the budget for the project, and make it bigger, and that they heard that the Americans have a large amount of Element 115 in a base in Nevada (Area-51?). There is a big clock on the map, but it's stuck on the time 1:15. Outside near the first Random Box, there is a symbol with the words "935" referring to Group 935.

Is Nazi Zombies really a story line ? Why is it that all four players are a Japanese Soldier, American Soldier, Russian Soldier and German Soldier? Major four countries in WW2 working together? What's behind all of this?

Search: Telixion Theory on YouTube and Google to see all of these things first hand, or try them yourself.

Der Riese is an actual Nazi Facility in Poland, when the Allies tried to enter, the SS exploded the main parts which caused cave ins and blocked off the main inside and has not been able to be moved to today. So the mystery still remains about what the SS were researching down there and why it was so important to block it off forever. The Nazi's also did try and create teleportation equipment and UFO's.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Re: Nazi Zombie Story Line

WALL OF TEXT

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks? :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

An interesting take on it and it would actually add some interest if it was based on a storyline of sorts.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

That post was like a brick to the face thrown at you by a really famous person.

Suprising, yet somewhat pleasing because you know at the end of it you'll get something.(Like selling the brick for 20k on eBay or summat.)

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks Mr Blank.

GaidenGuy123

Reaction score

"there is a left arm on it (Peter's?). "

Sadly probably not. Verruckt has the same switch with an arm on it when you turn on the power. I think it was just a lazy design flaw on Treyarch's fault.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

That's true, I think there's 3 left arms in all zombie maps. I really hate World at War, only reason I play it is for the zombies. Treyarch kind of makes sucky Call of Duty games.

Dentie

Reaction score

I always tought it had some sort of a storyline but i still dont get some things like on zombie verruckt sometimes some creepy music starts playing all of a sudden lol

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Aions;329783 said:
WALL OF TEXT

YOU'RE A DOUCHE.

Sadly probably not. Verruckt has the same switch with an arm on it when you turn on the power. I think it was just a lazy design flaw on Treyarch's fault.

Either that or they're just different people's arms, I doubt they'd plan and design all this out and then just re-use something which could be crucial to the story line.

Good stuff Sean, I'll try some of this out later on.

+rep

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Silver.;331058 said:
YOU'RE A DOUCHE.

Either that or they're just different people's arms, I doubt they'd plan and design all this out and then just re-use something which could be crucial to the story line.

Good stuff Sean, I'll try some of this out later on.

+rep

Oooh. :) Thank you. I love rep.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Holy crap, no need to big bump but I just saw this has like 3,000 views and is second on the google search for Nazi Zombie Story Line. xD Crazy

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
I'm kind of bumping this thread back for a reason.

NAZI ZOMBIES.

For those who played it on World at War and Black Ops what has been your favorite map so far?

I'm curious as to see where the next map pack will take us!

I have played Shangri-La, but not completed the Easter Egg for it, although I have seen it on YouTube. I've done the long and extensive easter egg in Map Pack 2... that was very long. I'm very much a fan of these little easter eggs which Treyarch puts in their Nazi Zombie maps.