• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New TV ^_^

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: New TV ^_^

Zing!

I really should have seen that coming. Amended. :p Now you've got me paranoid of posting this now. I can just see someone quoting the "I really should have seen that coming," and turning it into something... Tsuyu-ish.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

projectego;312152 said:
I really should have seen that coming.

That's what she said...? :lol:

Ugh, that made me feel so.. filthy So crude and non-professional, not one bit clever...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Tsuyu;312151 said:
Neither would Sharon.
hehehehehehehehehe.... :shifty:

Lore

Ragged Wanderer
Reaction score

Indeed. Xbox is shtye in SD. PS3 is MUCH better in SD. Luckily I have both set up to HD 1080p now. And both consoles are equal on that setting graphics wise. All you need now is surround sound and a dimmer on you light bulb my friend and you're good to go!

EDIT: I agree its not size that matters. I had a 42" Hitachi (Plasma screen) but it took up way too much room so I sold it on eBay and downsized to a 32" LG (LCD Screen) which is sooo much better in sound and picture and it the actual screen doesn't look smaller than the old one. It just fits in my room better :)

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I seriously doubt that you own it. Your parents do. Therefore you can't say what you own is better, because YOU don't own it.

X

Xeon

Can I brag now? When I'm at my parents I can play on a 50 inch B&O, back when I played the old fable on it my brother would be shorter than the character :p

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Oh yeah? Top this. A 20 some inch standard definition TV. Ha.

:lol: I know, I fail.

X

Xeon

when 8 I played a lot of N64, my TV was pretty crappy so if you played more than a few hours you would start to cry. My mother walked into my room after I'd played my N64 for a while and thought I was crying, she confiscated it and forbid me to play violent games :S

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

I bought my Vizio with my tax return check. lol

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

To be honest, there's nothing better to spend your tax return on, in my opinion. Whenever we get a rebate, we blow it on games or something similar :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;312911 said:
To be honest, there's nothing better to spend your tax return on, in my opinion. Whenever we get a rebate, we blow it on games or something similar :D

Ive never had a rebate high enough to blow it on much. Think highest ive had is about £80-£110.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

It helps to have your own company that pays too much tax and makes too little money :lol:

I think the last T Powell LTD rebate we got before the company shut down for good was a decent amount but we'll never get another one like that again. Will have to see what happens when I do the annual SA return later this year...hopefully it'll still be enough to buy ME 2 or something :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;312966 said:
It helps to have your own company that pays too much tax and makes too little money :lol:

I think the last T Powell LTD rebate we got before the company shut down for good was a decent amount but we'll never get another one like that again. Will have to see what happens when I do the annual SA return later this year...hopefully it'll still be enough to buy ME 2 or something :D

:lol: well id hope not to have to lose money to get more back, kind of defeats the purpose. Making more money would be a bonus though, going to need every penny i can get soon. :lol:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Oh yeah - you're moving out soon aren't you? Or did I get that completely wrong?

Back on topic (vaguely) - we're looking at replacing Jessica's old chunky TV set with a nice little LCD but the cheapest ones are by crappy brands so just waiting for a sale, I guess...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;312973 said:
Oh yeah - you're moving out soon aren't you? Or did I get that completely wrong?

Back on topic (vaguely) - we're looking at replacing Jessica's old chunky TV set with a nice little LCD but the cheapest ones are by crappy brands so just waiting for a sale, I guess...

Yeah in a couple of weeks, got to move my TV out my room and into Amys room. Shes got a nice big HD TV downstairs too which is good. Going to see if i can set the sky to transmit upstairs as shes always wanted to be able to watch TV in bed, plus i think my 360 might invade her room too. :lol:

The joys of 10x the amount of bills as usual (not looking forward to that part)...