• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NewItemPackV2 Final Version

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: NewItemPackV2 Final Version

If you are going to pirate a game, I'd suggest no letting anyone know. Especially on a forum where you need help and piracy is against the rules. :getlost:

Dorian Saignren

Prince of Masks
Reaction score

-> I've changed the location of the trader/chest to the lookoutpoint, see picture below.
New Location:
-> The trader version has a chest included with 4 items in it. I had to do this because else the game would crash. However; you can only open the chest with a special key - which the trader can sell you.
Special Key:

The images here don't work anymore, just putting it out in case it hasn't been done yet. It might be nice to know the location though ^_^

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, I'm gonna dload it but don't know where I will find it.

asatre

No.
Reaction score

@Silent420
fabletlcmod.com- should be there; oldboy posted it.

LTri

Reaction score
Can some body post the mod (this one or v2.5) on mediafire or some sort of upload page .I can't get access to fablemod or fabletlcmod (403 error ,guess it all happen to SEA area) .

Fable is the best i ever play ,i have beat the game ,but always want to play it over again.I just need some new mod to make it even better . :D

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Can some body post the mod (this one or v2.5) on mediafire or some sort of upload page .I can't get access to fablemod or fabletlcmod (403 error ,guess it all happen to SEA area) .

Fable is the best i ever play ,i have beat the game ,but always want to play it over again.I just need some new mod to make it even better . :D

Have you been to the Necropolis in Lost Chapters by chance? >_<