• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NewItemPackV2 Final Version

J

Joey.nsz

Re: NewItemPackV2 Final Version

It works fine, love the house, torch and bench@chest location...

There's 1 thing that doesn't seem to work, Maze's Robe just makes my character appear topless so to say

+ is there any way to remove the shed, torch, [used] chest and bench so I can reach the silver key again

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

I beleive some of those weapons are from 2 worlds

X

Xeon

Dr KillJoy;175179 said:
I beleive some of those weapons are from 2 worlds
and your point is?? seriously every video game in the world has stolen stuff from something, lets face it there are no original ideas anymore.

J

Joey.nsz

LoL isn't that what it's all about, modifying the game so that it pleases you best? Even if it requires using objects whatsoever from other products. I, for once, am eagerely awaiting a mod on Sephiroth's Katana

X

Xeon

Joey.nsz;175227 said:
LoL isn't that what it's all about, modifying the game so that it pleases you best? Even if it requires using objects whatsoever from other products. I, for once, am eagerely awaiting a mod on Sephiroth's Katana

A real katana? Like a slim long one with a better made handle, I hate the original ones. Wouldn't hurt if it was 2handed :D

J

Joey.nsz

Yes indeed but if I don't recall wrong a katana with the known gild etc has already been made.. I mean "Sepiroth's" katana [Final Fantasy VII/Advent Children]

C

Calo-Nord

First post! W00t...

Everytime I download this it appears to be corrupt which is really annoying me...:wacko:

jwc2200

Reaction score

Are you using Fable Explorer to apply the fmp's? If so, be more specific about your problem/error and maybe someone can offer help.

C

Calo-Nord

Hehe, sorry, must have been that dodgy old heap of a computer i was using yesterday. I tried it again on my computer and it works fine.

fantastic mod btw! :D

OldBoy

Reaction score

Calo-Nord;280717 said:
Hehe, sorry, must have been that dodgy old heap of a computer i was using yesterday. I tried it again on my computer and it works fine.

fantastic mod btw! :D

Thanks ^_^

D

Disconnected:.

so you HAVE to use fable explorer? because I tried using cbox and when I loaded up everything was fine until I went into lookout point where my game crashed

OldBoy

Reaction score

Never tried with Chocolate box. So guess it doesn't work, if you say so.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Yeah, at the start they recommended using FE FMPs with FE and cBox FMPs with cBox.

D

Played around with it a little, and figured out what makes it crash: that is the scripted shopkeeper. cbox doesn' t like him D:

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

You need the cutsomizeable NPC/Shopkeeper, unless that's included.

D

that is included, anytime I try to spawn that trader and go into the lookout point I crash. Haven't tried it with a regular person yet...

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

Try manually coding it (goog ole' text editor ^^).

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

He might not be smart enough to write in plain text:p

D

Dark_ness

I'm having a bit of a problem with JoB's torso (shirt), everytime I even scroll over it, my game crashes, no error reports, nothing, it just crashes. Can I get any help please?

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Dark_ness;299071 said:
I'm having a bit of a problem with JoB's torso (shirt), everytime I even scroll over it, my game crashes, no error reports, nothing, it just crashes. Can I get any help please?
That sounds like a corrupt texture to me.

I recommend V2.5. I know everything is alright with this mod, because i've used it. It's also all just in 1 fmp, making it simpler.