• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Oblivion Help

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Oblivion Help

I've never managed to soul trap yet and there is a daedric shrine quest where I need to in order to complete it. Better start practicing I guess...

I also wish I had a way of killing Umbra at level one but it's nigh on impossible, apparently. I tried drowning the woman but she just went back indoors instead...

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

Angel;179681 said:
I've never managed to soul trap yet and there is a daedric shrine quest where I need to in order to complete it. Better start practicing I guess...

I also wish I had a way of killing Umbra at level one but it's nigh on impossible, apparently. I tried drowning the woman but she just went back indoors instead...

To Tackle a problem like that put the Dificulty right down to normal or easy then use the Shamen Stick and fire balls and use the arrows that you find also try duplicating health potions that will do the trick but instead of going down to her there is a ledge that will give you the upper hand in the fight and when the fight is over put the dificulty back up again it though it may take a while to kill her

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Thanks - it's worth a shot. I just know that the sword of Umbra is the only Daedric artifact that you can possibly attain at level one and I'd love to complete the game that way rather than having to level up just to get Azura's Star...

Pity you can't use stuff from the shivering isles as a substitute...Sheogorath is Daedric, after all...

D

Dragon_Disciple

It's not just Umbra, also get her armor since it provides excellent defenses (along with horrible weight). I used a combo of the Akaviri Sunderblade to kill her armor, the the Akaviri Warblade to just beat the ungodly crap out of her. Funny story to that, and this was pure luck, when I hit her for the finishing strike, her endurace was so poor as to when I hit her she literally flew up into the ceiling and crashed right into the fire pit. I thought it was so cool. A climactic end to a climactic battle, with the help of slippery ragdoll physics.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I love the Madness armour you can get in Shivering Isles - it just looks so awesome :D

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Just tried out that glitch that was posted on the previous page and it does work - I didn't do it too much so I wouldn't screw up my file, but I can confirm it works on weapons, clothing, scrolls, keys, potions, books etc - but it starts having tantrums if you do it on ingredients, which is a shame....still, I love to cheat and it all helps :D