• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

M

mark2308

Re: Official Doll Exchange

Only doll I need is Garth
can gif you 7mil or maybe another doll

U

uptongang

buying all dolls part from the theresa doll offer cash only

B

Britkid123

I have unlimited Reaver Dolls (HUGE SUPPLY) I need the rest, message me on xbl for trading

C

cynosurephoenix

All I need is the Garth Doll... got lots of money and some items to trade. Ie: Rising Sun
Liguid Gold Dye
Reaver Doll or Hero Dolls
Sundry of other items

A

adrianancheta

I have a garth doll, anyone need that doll in exchange for another?

M

marfanman

I am looking to buy the whole set for 25 million gold and some 2 agument master weapons
If u r interested or just have one doll i will still buy my gamertag is marfanman i am on every day just send me a message and i will do the trade

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score

AlphaJosizzle;319553 said:
the same way you get all other hero dolls, you win it with 150-174 points in the Westcliff Shooting Range. But it's one Hero Dolls type per character, except for now with the Colosseum it seems you can win different hero dolls? I get Lucien dolls from Westcliff, but once one of my rewards from a Colosseum battle was a Theresa doll.
Anyway I'll be on later today if you want a Lucien. I'll trade you for your Reaver.

You can find a hero doll in the Snowglobe too.

After completing the main quest in there, you backtrack and find one of those metal ball things. Follow it and keep attacking it with the required attack until it leads to a chest which it then unlocks.

That's where I got my Lucien doll.

A

AlphaJosizzle

Jackums;321270 said:
After completing the main quest in there, you backtrack and find one of those metal ball things. Follow it and keep attacking it with the required attack until it leads to a chest which it then unlocks.

could you be more specific as to the location of these? And by metal balls do you mean the flitswitches? I remember hitting a series of those and it eventually leads you to & unlocks a chest on the beach with an invitation to Myrtle's party. Is that the chest you're talking about? Because I don't remember getting a Hero Doll anywhere in that region.
I'll be doing that quest soon with my new hero (thanks to ARay for the daichi and enforcer, this is gonna be a breeze for everything except the red shadows) so I guess I'll find out.

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score

Oh yeah. Mah bad.

EDIT: It's at a dig spot outside of the Shadow Court. I'm sure everyone already knew.
Sorry about getting it mixed up with the switches. My bad.

But yeah. That's where I got the Lucien doll.

Zerosoldier

Reaction score

Hi, i was wondering if u could trade a hammer( or hannah ) doll for a garth doll, or some other item because I see that u have many hannah dolls.

:)

A

AlphaJosizzle

Zerosoldier;321394 said:
Hi, i was wondering if u could trade a hammer( or hannah ) doll for a garth doll, or some other item because I see that u have many hannah dolls.

who are you asking?

Zerosoldier

Reaction score

That message was for a guy on the front page lol, it was my first time posting

PS: does any1 else have a hannah or lucien doll, I got Garth dolls up for trade :D

A

AlphaJosizzle

I can get you a lucien doll. add me on XBL.

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score

EDIT: Nevermind. Got 'em.

T

T0M115

MagnaSparda;233906 said:
Hello guys this is the official doll exchange thread. I'm your host MagnaSparda!! :D For all of you who dont know me. I help anyone and everyone in Fable 2!
Anyway lets get the exchange started but first let me explain how you get your doll in your own fable 2 game. you earn 150 -174 points in the westcliff shooting range. (earning you 2nd place and the doll, 1st place being 175 points and the red dragon legendary pistol) OK!! So I will start things off...

I have a Teresa Doll and am looking for the others. If you have any doll except Teresa. I will trade you whatever you want aside from legendary weapons. (that doesnt mean i wont trade masters potentially with 2 augment slots ;))

or ofcourse there is alwasy cold hard cash. ranging in the tens of millions in gold :p

You have a doll. send me a message. either here or on xbox live (i check live more often) and we can come up with a fair exchange!!

Thanks again and talk to you all soon!!! :lol:

Magna out!!!!

Me i somehow got 2 dolls by playin the snowglobe quest with 5 star treasure hunting as a husky. the dolls were reaver and theresa

T

T0M115

AlphaJosizzle;321311 said:
could you be more specific as to the location of these? And by metal balls do you mean the flitswitches? I remember hitting a series of those and it eventually leads you to & unlocks a chest on the beach with an invitation to Myrtle's party. Is that the chest you're talking about? Because I don't remember getting a Hero Doll anywhere in that region.
I'll be doing that quest soon with my new hero (thanks to ARay for the daichi and enforcer, this is gonna be a breeze for everything except the red shadows) so I guess I'll find out.

i found 2 dolls 1 in front of the shadowcourt with 5 star treasure hunting husky and the other in 1 of the fields.

T

T0M115

Zerosoldier;321405 said:
That message was for a guy on the front page lol, it was my first time posting

PS: does any1 else have a hannah or lucien doll, I got Garth dolls up for trade :D

i need the garth doll but i can get a third doll in my single universe.

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score

T0M115;321829 said:
i found 2 dolls 1 in front of the shadowcourt with 5 star treasure hunting husky and the other in 1 of the fields.

Yeah. There are two dolls in the Snowglobe.

That's what I was saying earlier.