• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Perfect Girlfriend

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I feel for you cheez, the only black girl I ever found attractive was Rihanna.
yeahh, well... it's them, and 99% of indian girls i'm not into. there is one that i went to high school with that was capable of becoming a victorias secret model, but she was the lone exception.
i'm only talking about the 100%ers here, though. any mixed race girl has great potential, my favorites being part asian.

i tend to look for girls that have one quirk or another that most other guys would overlook. it limits the competition, and it means that they usually don't feel so self-entitled - which is perfect for me, because i tend to say **** it to most things high maintenence before too long.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
My Perfect Girlfriend first of all, has to not mind that I'm already married. That's a big requirement. Second, she has to know how to keep a low profile. She has to sleep during the day and be awake at night for those secret visits we would share with each other. She has to know how to keep a secret. If ever I needed to get away, she has to be there, on call, 24/7.

I'm kidding. I hope you all know that. Haha. I would never do that to my wife.

I already found my perfect girlfriend, that's why I'm married. ;)

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
Lots of interesting opinions here, I like it. I definitely don't sit around and think I'm perfect (I sit around and know it...) so it's nice to see what guys and gals think about the idea of a perfect mate. To me, a relationship is a daily challenge of compromise. Oh and don't think that I'm a woman-stereotype. I like bro-ing it out in my boxers and wife beater as much as the next guy, my man even makes me cakes once in a while. It's a very gender-neutral relationship we've got going on. XD

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Lots of interesting opinions here, I like it. I definitely don't sit around and think I'm perfect (I sit around and know it...) so it's nice to see what guys and gals think about the idea of a perfect mate. To me, a relationship is a daily challenge of compromise. Oh and don't think that I'm a woman-stereotype. I like bro-ing it out in my boxers and wife beater as much as the next guy, my man even makes me cakes once in a while. It's a very gender-neutral relationship we've got going on. XD
hold on, not fair. you're getting all the insight here. indulge us with some insight into the other side?

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
hold on, not fair. you're getting all the insight here. indulge us with some insight into the other side?

Not that you were asking me, but I'm just going to go ahead and put my two cents in anyway.... The main attractions for me are a great (maybe slightly twisted) sense of humor and quirkiness. I really like it when a guy is smart too, but it's not absolutely necessary as long as he's not completely stupid. I don't really date guys that would typically be considered hot, I tend to go more for the average looking, maybe slightly nerdy types (two of my celebrity crushes are Michael Cera and Seth Green, to give you an idea).

The most important thing though is to be able to have fun together, even if you're just running errands or sitting around doing nothing. The ability to laugh together over everyday life is priceless. It's also important that a guy accept me and appreciate me the way I am. If my boyfriend gave me a diamond necklace or some other standard "girl" gift I'd be really disappointed, because he obviously isn't paying any attention at all to who I am as a person. Lucky for me, this past Christmas he bought me a video game, a crazy hat, obnoxiously bright sparkly eyeshadow, and a gift card to a tattoo shop -- and I loved it!! :D

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Like The Rh Factor, I'll be kind and provide some insight into the female mind.

For me the "perfect boyfriend", as much as good looks are nice, they don't really matter. Weight isn't a problem for me, skinny is nice as is having more to love. Good looks only get you as far as when you find out he's a total d*ck. Though saying that - I'm a sucker for a gorgeous smile.

Hmm...now personality is a hard one. Friendly, happy, good hearted are always lovely, though I do like the other side of the coin. Moody, brooding and a little bit jerky. I seem to find awkwardness attractive... oddly. Though being playful and being up for fun is always nice in gentlemen. A man who can make me laugh is a shoe-in, I'd say.

The bedroom is a wonderful place to excel, but enough about that.

Having an interest in something, you know, like music, art, something they enthuse about, that sort of stuff. Mostly due to conversation topics.

Must be able to put up with: My constant, random singing, my sometimes moodiness, when I'm overly excited, my Scottish accent, my arse-shaped chin, and be willing to accept that my first love is Spongebob.

Also: Must like my awesome family and my friends, although liking my friends isn't mandatory.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Good cook
Hawt
good in bed
loves to clean
Funny
Likes metal
no tattoos or body percings
fun and nice personality
must like to do stuff and have a good carreer so we can afford to do these things
loves children and will always change thier diaper and clean up thier messes
clean
no stds or other deseases
must put up with me
thats a perfect girlfriend for me

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
must put up with me

Well already there's no girl out there for you if that's what you want.

Good cook
loves to clean
must like to do stuff and have a good carreer so we can afford to do these things
loves children and will always change thier diaper and clean up thier messes

Sounds like you're just a lazy bastard who wants someone else to do everything for him.

Unrealistic expectations...
You has them.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Must like: Sports, good music, dogs, video games.

Must not like: Glee or any kind of reality television.

Successful applicants will also be moderately attractive and willing to ignore my massive flaws.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Oh God, I must be pathetic. The original post did seem like the perfect girlfriend.