• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Periods worse than nut-kicking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score
Re: Periods worse than nut-kicking?

Tsuyu;327945 said:
Kicked in the nuts is like driving a railroad spike through your hand - a sudden burst of delicous pain.

Having a period is like someone slowly dragging a rusty rake along and in your back - a slow but almost, just almost endurable pain that goes on for... forever.
And you would know that.... how?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Gunman23;327946 said:

Maybe its because we do something unheard of and actually communicate with the female species without just taking everything they say as 'Whinging' and 'moaning'.

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;327952 said:
Maybe its because we do something unheard of and actually communicate with the female species without just taking everything they say as 'Whinging' and 'moaning'.

How?!

You must share your secret.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Gunman23;327946 said:

Common sense and general knowledge.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Tsuyu;327960 said:
Common sense and general knowledge.
Your title is aptly so.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Gunman23;327972 said:
Your title is aptly so.

I can already feel the mighty ban-hammer being lifted.

Now, I do feel bad that women get these, but...well...Stay away from me, k?Some women tend to get...irrational and demanding on their period.So...Yeah.

Cain

Reaction score

@Gunman

Your balls drop around the time you hit puberty. Just think of it as your body protecting you from steel toecaps until you are old enough to defend yourself. And cups are sports equipment that protect your groin in sports like rugby and american football. now you know. Your still an idiot though. And everybody that has good education knows about periods. Now stop being a troll GTFO and go back to 4chan

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Hal;327977 said:
@Gunman

Your balls drop around the time you hit puberty. Just think of it as your body protecting you from steel toecaps until you are old enough to defend yourself. And cups are sports equipment that protect your groin in sports like rugby and american football. now you know. Your still an idiot though. And everybody that has good education knows about periods. Now stop being a troll GTFO and go back to 4chan
Clicky

4chan, imo, is weird.

Silver.

Reaction score

When we talk about ball-dropping we're talking about puberty kicking in and your voice getting lower in pitch. Not about your testicles dropping from your abdomen.

Dumbass.

Cain

Reaction score

Thats wrong. Testicles develops after birth but drop fully just before puberty hits full throttle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicle

Theres even some pics you look at and drool over ghey.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

SilverHRIZN;327985 said:
When we talk about ball-dropping we're talking about puberty kicking in and your voice getting lower in pitch. Not about your testicles dropping from your abdomen.

Dumbass.

Heeeeeheehehehe.Dumbass...Best word ever.Hehe.

I hope he didn't seriously think that's what we meant.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

dude u got nothing on me i play football in goal and sometimes i do too well so one of the strikers sneaks up on me then punches me in the cahones and also i beat my brother at warcraft 3 4 times in a row and i refuse a rematch so he tries to get me in the cahones...my little cousins have learnt that its our weak spot so whenever we play fight they wanna hit the cahones... and u know what ive been hit so much i can stand it like a man and keep on going lol so i dont think it is as bad as periods anymore lol

F

FiendFyre

Wow, am I glad I stumbled on this little gem of a thread!
The problem we have here is that men will unfortunately never have the pleasure of experiencing that time of the month, whilst us women won't be able to enjoy a good ol' kick in the nether regions.
All we can base this upon is our own experiences of such pains and guess what's it's like for the other sex.
Thankfully, I have no idea what having an immense force whacked against my non-existent gonads feels like.
But periods are probably different kind of pain. That god awful uncomfortable pain like tooth ache, mixed with cramping which doesn't go away no matter how much paracetemol you take, as well as headaches and sometimes even nausea.
They're pretty nasty.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Your baws drop so that when your testes can start making sperm they can adjust to the temperature so that they don't die. If its really warm, they'll hang loose to cool down and if you're really chilly they'll do the sumo-technique of withdrawal to the stomach.

So Gunman, if you believe they drop shortly after you're born then I wonder how and why you came to think this..?

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Just when I started hitting puberty, my friend at school punched me right in the nads. He's 200 something pounds and the star of the football team.

I threw up in the bathrooms.

X

Xeon

Trawgdor;328043 said:
Just when I started hitting puberty, my friend at school punched me right in the nads. He's 200 something pounds and the star of the football team.

I threw up in the bathrooms.

I feel you brother. I didn't get hit in the nuts by a guy... mine was the horn on an electric bull, I thought the damn thing had torn my nutsack off.

Cain

Reaction score

Oh sweet jesus that has got to hurt.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

My only 3 nut kicking experiences are painful as hell, I blocked two out cause one I vomited on... The only one I really comitted to memory is a buddy of mine is like 4 feet tall and just nut kicks for anything. He punched it and while I was on my knees kicked them... AAAH!!!!!

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Colton;327988 said:
Heeeeeheehehehe.Dumbass...Best word ever.Hehe.

I hope he didn't seriously think that's what we meant.
You sir, are lacking when it comes to the knowledge of the testicles. Now, so am I, but at least I know that I can better myself with a some time off the forums, than you and your petty comments.

EDIT: That may anger you, but we all have things that anger us.

Understand, troll?

So shut the **** up and get the **** out if you don't have anything nice to say.

Silver.

Reaction score

Gunman23;328178 said:
Understand, troll?

So shut the **** up and get the **** out if you don't have anything nice to say.

*explodes*

Status
Not open for further replies.