• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Post Your Glitches Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willstopher

Reaction score
Post Your Glitches Here

I know that lots of people frequently have problems with glitches in Fable 2, so i thought it would be cool to make this thread where you can post your glitches and then find out how to solve them.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Post Your Glitches Here

Hmm, nice idea Willstopher. I've got one:

I've encountered this glitch a few times. Whenever I marry someone, move into the Serenity Farm house in the Oakfield demon door, and buy new furniture for the house to make my spouse happier, I always have a problem with the stove. I always buy the luxury stove, but after I put it in, all I have to do is exit the region, come back, and it's back to the average stove again, even after I sold the average stove to the furniture shop, and I don't have the luxury stove in my invintory. Anyone encountered this before or have a fix for it?

Willstopher

Reaction score

i haven't had this glitch before, but i know in some unique houses, you can't replace some of the furniture...so that might be the problem...im not sure hthough

Kupu

Berserker
Reaction score

necromancer11;329439 said:
Hmm, nice idea Willstopher. I've got one:

I've encountered this glitch a few times. Whenever I marry someone, move into the Serenity Farm house in the Oakfield demon door, and buy new furniture for the house to make my spouse happier, I always have a problem with the stove. I always buy the luxury stove, but after I put it in, all I have to do is exit the region, come back, and it's back to the average stove again, even after I sold the average stove to the furniture shop, and I don't have the luxury stove in my invintory. Anyone encountered this before or have a fix for it?

I think this glitch is fixed because i have put a luxury stove in The Serenity House....and it has stayed there.

Kupu

Berserker
Reaction score

I have a glitch about the Civilian Displacement I will have the person they want then fast travel to Rookridge (where i should meet them) and there is no gold trail or people to give the slave to.The person I need is a house wife and that is it doesn't matter what they look like.Anyone had this before?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

today while in the coliseum one of thoughs hobbs that explode ran up to me and well.. exploded and i flew up off screen it took me a good 3 seconds to come back down

also

you cant get 5* bounty hunt jobs

Willstopher

Reaction score

that happens often with the hobbes. i hate them. i find that they are usually the hardest class to kill, because once you kill one of them, all the others run away in different directions.

Willstopher

Reaction score

i have never done civilian displacement...srry

sassy

isa
Premium
Reaction score

WTF is up with Lady Grey?? In my third save, I married the zombie for the first time and it sucks. I first put her in serenity farm, but she didn't like it there so I moved her to Bloodstone manor. I wasn't ready to buy castle fairfax yet to put her there because I wanted to play around some more then use the gender potion. I finally did move her to castle fairfax, but now I can't do anything with bloodstone manor except set budget! I really want to kill her, but I'm afraid the castle would be glitched then! Anyone know of a fix?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

What do you mean the castle would be glitched? I've never heard of any glitch involving killing a spouse that lives in Castle Fairfax.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Well, first of all, there is the classic "Jesus Christ" glitch. Equipt a crossbow and go to a wall (perferably a stone wall). Take out the crossbow and then press A to jump over the wall. Halfway through the jump, press Y to take out the crossbow again (you will put it back when you press A) and then walk off the wall. When you put your crossbow away, you will be floating in the air stuck in the falling pose. It looks remarably like Jesus on the cross. You can still move, fight, and do everything you could normaly, but you will remain floating. Its very ammusing.

[youtube]m495lp14VCw[/youtube]
His explanation is different from mine, I dont think you have to take out your sword.... well whatever. I even left the area and this glitch continued, I did the entire quest where you have to fix the bridge and it stayed. The only thing I could do to make it stop was save and quit and then reload.

Then there is the stone wall super jump. It can be used to glitch off the map.

[youtube]obTX2TnWPcM[/youtube]

Thats all the big ones I can think of. One thing I found is that is you run by someone and hit the left trigger to lock onto them and continue running by, you will stay locked on to them and cant exit it untill you leave the area.

I was trying to talk to the funiture store owner, but she kept backing up and she backed up clear through the counter behind her. Just walked straight through it.

Your dog isnt allowed in the tavern, and when you go in it will stay outside. But if you sleep in the tavern, the dog will be in there with you when you wake up. This works in the "Cow and Courset" at least that I know of, I havn't noticed it anywere else.

sassy

isa
Premium
Reaction score

Necromancer11;332763 said:
What do you mean the castle would be glitched? I've never heard of any glitch involving killing a spouse that lives in Castle Fairfax.

I saw it somewhere in the forums, but I can't find it now. Someone posted that lady grey divorced him and he was no longer able to set caste fairfax as marital home, the only option available was set budget. I am having that same issue with bloodstone manor right now because I moved lady grey to another home (castle fairfax). Lady grey is seriously ticking me off and I was thinking of offing her, but I am afraid I'll have the same issue with the castle.

Willstopher

Reaction score

there are so many glitches that are associated with lady grey, it's ridic. Maybe some of them will be patched but idk. That same glicth happened to me on one of my saves, and the only thing i could do was to play the whole game again, just to get her.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

When using the dashboard money cheat, if you change your purity/coruption by doing so you will get the wrong stuff when you first load you game. Like being pure with flies, or evil and pure with a halo. Leaving the area fixes this. I have tryed this on two saves and it happened on both.

Willstopher

Reaction score

i had a glitch with lady grey...the gravekeeper asked me to collect the first 2 body parts, and i did. But, when he asked me to get the head of lady grey, i got it and went back to him but he then asked me to get him the first body part again. so the whole quest was basically stuck on a loop. the way to fix this is just to not run quickly up to the graveyard mansion door. you should always walk just to be careful.

Sharp

9.5m Strength Exp
Reaction score

weather chamber totems dont work

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

When I use the Time Control level 1 spell to move forward (Dash or w/e it's called), the weapons on my back glow red for a minute or so.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Gunman23;334032 said:
When I use the Time Control level 1 spell to move forward (Dash or w/e it's called), the weapons on my back glow red for a minute or so.

That happens to me to, but it really doesn't present a problem.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Necromancer11;334038 said:
That happens to me to, but it really doesn't present a problem.
Yeah, but I think it looks cool and doesnt happen normally so yeh.

Willstopher

Reaction score

i have always wondered about that...does any1 have an answer as to why the weapons glow red?

Status
Not open for further replies.