• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Respect

Do People...

• ...Earn Respect?

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • ...Deserve Respect?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
ssjcb - there's nothing "severely wrong" with you, as you put it. If you've not got a mind to have a relationship with someone or have sex then I personally don't see the problem. So long as you're happy with that then that's all that matters, I would have thought. Plenty of people out there enjoying the single life with no desire to change, after all. It's not a bad thing, just personal choice.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
It can go either way. I think that every human being deserves some level of respect to start off with, after that point they can either earn more respect or lose the respect that they started off with depending on the amount of douchebaggery that they display. On the other hand, people in higher positions of power tend to command more respect simply because they are superior to us little simpletons and usually because they sign our paychecks. That's not "real" respect though. Usually that's a whole different brand of respect known as "ass-kissing" that allows us to advance in life.