• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Rose

I wish they would put more detail in Rose when Fable 3 comes out, cause the last time you heard from her was if you chose the Love choice and you got a letter from her saying she's in an area with a lot of trees and she's with Scythe but nobody knows where she is, or if we'll see her again I think it would be nice in Fable 3 if The Hero of Bowerstone and Rose were off in an cottage or somewhere, living the last of their days and you could visit them from time to time, while trying to cut down your brother Logan who is taking over Albion. I just wanna know where she is and if I can see her again.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: Rose

The Hero of Bowerstone is dead.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

^ This. See the start of the Fable 3 Trailer.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

I know they're dead, I'm saying if he was alive that would be cool.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

But if he was alive he'd be king and if he was king who are you going to visit while Logan is taking over Albion. And for that matter, who would Logan be taking over if the person to take over is in a cottage with their sibling?

I don't mind if Rose stays dead, it was what set off fable 2 so it was meaningful.

Evil Pakman

Reaction score

meh,i liked rose....when she was around,idk about her as an adult,prob a biatch

Evil Pakman

Reaction score

BTW wtf is tht number below my screen name?not the amount of posts i have,not the date,the other one??

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^It's your reputation. Now don't double post.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Seriously though if Rose is still alive in Fable III, depending on the ending you chose in Fable II of course, she will have probably developed into some 'will' empowered prophet like Theresa. Maybe become Theresa's apprentice? lol

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

sfroggy1;398657 said:
Seriously though if Rose is still alive in Fable III, depending on the ending you chose in Fable II of course, she will have probably developed into some 'will' empowered prophet like Theresa. Maybe become Theresa's apprentice? lol

Oh god. The absolute last thing we need is another Theresa.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^Unfortunatly she will most likely make a return considering she was in the first two :p

Anvious

Reaction score

sfroggy1;398657 said:

She was the Hero of Strength, So I dont think she will be Will powered... More like even a more ugly ass Ape-like muscled woman (Edit: I was wrong, I thought of Hammer.)

But was Theresa in Part 1 as well :S?

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

^ You're thinking of Hammer. I'm talking about Rose, the main characters Sister lol

Anvious

Reaction score

Owww lol crap, how do you know the sisters name ?:O
But seeing Sean's first message it seems like he means Hammer... OR at least so it does to me
BTW, everybody knows that your fable 2 char will be the King of Fable 3 who dies.
But what about your wife/mom??

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

It's said at the start of that game i believe and at various other points in the game. You can also find her diary in bowerstone old town where you first start the game :p

She will most likely be dead aswell seeing as she had no special 'powers', but hey who knows !? lol

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

No fun.

I hope Theresa is dead as well.

Anvious

Reaction score

Owwwwwwwwwwwwww, the chick who calls you '' little sparrow'' Gosh I feel so stupid atm ><
But didnt you kinda said goodbye to her when you had that ''dream'' at the end of Fable 2 ..

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Not exactly.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

you raise an interesting point Sean (referring to your first post), i would enjoy having rose back (especially over hammer), if she is brought back i would think that it would be as a hero of will due to the inference that she is with Will Black aka Scythe, however she could be the hero of strength because in Fable 1 Weaver (will-user) was your mentor but the Character was mostly strength based (unless you forgo-ed strength for will)... It would be awesome to find out she is the person responsible in creating the spell weaving gauntlets (with the help of Scythe)..

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I doubt that Rose is even alive, in the traditional sense. It might be some form of afterlife or something that she's in. If she was going to come back properly, I think they would have had a cutscene with her actually appearing at LEAST.

Status
Not open for further replies.