• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Runescape

Jasontated

Hail Satan dark lord & master.
Reaction score
Runescape

I started Runescape way back in 2005 and I just got back into it was wondering if theres any other people that play Runescape here uhhh if so post your username and pas.... lol jk but really post your username I'd love to chat or you could just add me "PaleAsDeath" wit out quotes. =P

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Runescape

*Cough* I TOTALLY never had one ever... I swear. Geez, what kind of loser would play Runescape...

Its the same as my username here, I might go on some time in the future. Haven't played in a long while.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

that game sucks its some little dude that you can barely see running through some really fake cheaply made game, i think only old weird dudes that dont have lives play that. I made an account and sumone actually took the time to hack it... cmon now.. really .. could you have insulted yourself anyworse?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

my friend was addicted. i had to slap him and forcefully put a Runescape patch on his arm. it was dreadful. i hated seing him like that. and i hated what i had to do to him. I feel awful.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Hey, I have an idea, just a thought, but how about GTFO? Your aren't adding to the conversation and all your are doing is insulting the game. Fine, you don't like it, you made your one post about how it sucks, fine. That is when you leave.

And if you can't find the person who started the thread, then you should be smacked with a stick.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

SORAYISS;383082 said:
haha fukn runescape, but anyways.. who the hell made this thread?

Jasontated...

Skotekal;383088 said:
And if you can't find the person who started the thread, then you should be smacked with a stick.

Haha i actually laughed at that.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

i agree if i cant than i would be mentally retarded. yes, looking back in retrospect that wus a dumb thing to say. So yes i agree skedadle

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

you can get banned by the way. If you have not read the rules, I`d suggest taking a quick look. If you are serious with that threat, well, tough luck.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

daamn negative nancy, i wus only messin around, not only ar u negative but ur really serious too

SORAYISS

Reaction score

if its really that big of a deal my bad i wasnt really threatening you seeing as how i hav no idea where you live or who you are. :l> chill evan. AND JOHN whoa i wus jus screwin around my bad, and i thought this forum was made for runescape not for b!tc#ing. am i right?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Well we don't like dumbasses tromping up into the forums and leaving a dirty ****streak all the way from where you entered. So, how about you go by my original advice and GTFO of this thread.

And type some damn english. This isn't MSN.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Goddamnit.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

okay guys, you made your point.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

SORAYISS;383100 said:
and if its really that big of a deal my bad skedadol i wasnt really threatening you seeing as how i hav no idea where you live or who you are. :) chill evan. AND JOHN whoa i wus jus screwin around my bad this forum was made for runescape not for ur b!tc#ing

alright good you found the smilie place, because if you want to joke around you're better off putting a '':p'' because people cant tell through a computer screen.

JohnDoe;383099 said:
I imagine he can see it, he put it there. If you aren't mature enough to walk away from a thread that you know you can't contribute to, then you might try going to our sister site designed with you in mind.

lol. that made me laugh

SORAYISS;383102 said:
alright this forum is for runescape nerds like skelittles and janedoe, that like to b!tc# so im off

I chose you, Dark Drakan-chu...!

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

look up aions on the high scores thats me i havent played in like a year :p

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Oh my gods, I was crying over the ghetto attitude and completely atrocious and eye burning grammar. Not to mention him avoiding the cuss filter.

On topic, I still play Runescape, lost my good account, I only play now when friends are on.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

alright, im going to go back and edit what i typed because i thought by now this would be settled but apparantly its a big deal. i apologise skelotattle, johndoe and firis.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

you can edit all you want but we still have what you said in our quotes :devil:

SORAYISS

Reaction score

ye ye i kno, how do u make the smiley with the tongue out and the devil face?

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score

Yeah, I got back into kinda recently. I got a membership for the heck of it. My name is D3AD Reality.