• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skyrim Discussion: Hints, tips, help and service.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Free meal and a hundred gold coins everyday (if you fail to collect profits daily, it'll add up to a total of 2,000), they'll open a shop and you'll be able to trade with them. I advise marrying someone who is capable of being a follower, that way you not only get them as a follower, but you also get all the perks above while on the go.

So basically theres your new money cheat. Just wait 20 days and you have 2k, I did it before to buy a house and decorate it in whiterun.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Dragons seem to be the easiest big baddie to bring down so far.

Not all of them are that easy, depends on their colour. Some are really easy but I came across one last time I played it that kicked my ass. Meant to be a fairly low level around the time you get to it but I was level 32 and it still killed me in 2 hits pretty much.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Dragons have gotten much more easier for me ever since I found out I can interrupt all of their on-land attacks with simple shield bashing. Kinda wish it didn't work as the battles were more entertaining with the basic dragons for me prior to knowing this.

The Elder/Ancient dragons (golden ones) are still a handful though and get close to killing me every time.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Elders are tough...my dragon encounters have only just restarted after a long absence. Don't know what happened, but after defeating Alduin they all just disappeared for about 8 game days - this didn't happen the first time I completed the main questline so I'm presuming it was a bug?

One question - has anyone had the option to kill Paarthurnax? I never made a decision either way and now I've completed the main questline, he's not around to murder. But all my misc quests with Esbern and Delphine won't update because they are still waiting for me to do the deed. Any ideas?

Azer249

Reaction score
Elders are tough...my dragon encounters have only just restarted after a long absence. Don't know what happened, but after defeating Alduin they all just disappeared for about 8 game days - this didn't happen the first time I completed the main questline so I'm presuming it was a bug?

One question - has anyone had the option to kill Paarthurnax? I never made a decision either way and now I've completed the main questline, he's not around to murder. But all my misc quests with Esbern and Delphine won't update because they are still waiting for me to do the deed. Any ideas?

*from what i recall they give you that quest in the meeting of the two factions. I talked to the main greybeard bloke (forgot his name) then talked to Delphine and told her i wouldn't kill him.*

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
*See, I didn't even get the option to decide. I even told Paarthurnax what had been asked of me and he was all like "yeah, I get it but I've changed" and then flew off with the rest of the dragons. Esbern asked me to deal with a misc thing early on in the game and Delphine asked for more followers for the Blades and I can do neither of these things because the conversation options won't update. I just get to ask "about Paarthurnax..." and nothing else.*

C'est très ghey indeed.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
There is only one thing you can do:

Kill the Blades. I never liked Delphine.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm happy with that solution, actually. She dragged me all over the shop just to prove a point with the Thalmor or whatever...least she can do is just die. Things would have been a whole lot simpler and easier without her interfering all the time.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm pretty sure she is an essential NPC and as such can only be downed and not killed off.

*sadface*

Really, she's such a hag. Always threatening and bullying the dragonborn, not to mention all her leads regarding the return of the dragons are incorrect, in contrast with both Parthurnaax and The Greybeards who are genuinely helpful and pleasant.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
They aren't even the Akavari Bladesmen anymore, a bar wench and a sewer rat.

The Greybeards are much more helpful on your journey.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Absolutely raging right now - for srs. Anyone doing the No Stone Unturned quest, got to Stony Creek Cave and NOT found one of the gems? There is no alchemy area like the walkthroughs say, no bandit wizard, no quest-related lute and NO stone. I am so so so so so angry as I'm just three stones from completing the blasted quest and honestly don't know what to do.

Is it bugged or is there another questline I need to trigger to get this sorted out?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I'm working on a small project about Skyrim. If you want to help then please send me a PM. Thanks.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
^What's the project?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Kickass dude.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I used to make arrow to the knee jokes, but then I took a warhammer to the face.

1311313273315.jpg