• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skyrim Discussion: Hints, tips, help and service.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Has anyone used this site before http://skyrimcalculator.com/

Its pretty handy for pre-planning your characters. I was actually thinking of making a new main character. That site shows that I can reach my dream character by level 78. Also ive used it to see how I can play a mage and a thief.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
^I love that I used it to make my last character big help.

Reaction score
1311313273315.jpg

Looks slightly like count Olaf in that picture.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I wish my granny was this awesome. :(

Also: I should note that as brilliant as this video is, it does contain spoilers and naughty language.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to hunt down the words for shouts before activating the dragons in the first place? I know you have to have done some of Whiterun's stuff before dragons all over the place start popping up, but is it possible to run around the map getting the shouts (unless stuff is quest-locked like Snow Veil Sanctum etc) before all that? I'd quite like to get as many shouts as I can before the dragons start appearing...

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to hunt down the words for shouts before activating the dragons in the first place? I know you have to have done some of Whiterun's stuff before dragons all over the place start popping up, but is it possible to run around the map getting the shouts (unless stuff is quest-locked like Snow Veil Sanctum etc) before all that? I'd quite like to get as many shouts as I can before the dragons start appearing...
Yes, you can find all the words for the shouts before continuing the
main questline, but doing so you will be unable to use them until you
defeat your first dragon.

You can't learn Dragonred, since it can be learned only through a
quest.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Sweet - just went to Ancient's Ascent and no dragon, just a couple of wolves. Easiest time I've had so far. :D

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Made an interesting discovering. I've noticed that termites can be found crawling over tree stumps at certain times. Wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Seems like some cool attention to detail I think.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Made an interesting discovering. I've noticed that termites can be found crawling over tree stumps at certain times. Wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Seems like some cool attention to detail I think.

Never noticed that before, probably cause I never took the time to admire the stumps. Seen plenty of butterflies and bees though.. ate my share too.

Azer249

Reaction score
If you're going to do an all-nighter, you'll need more nibbles. Pfft, only one bag of crisps? Son, I am disappoint.
Oh don't you worry, the 2 domino's pizzas were downstairs.