• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sword of Aeons in Fable III

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bloodlust182

Re: Sword of Aeons in Fable III

Little_Sparrow;324841 said:
it CAN be brought back. If you find it you need the blood of your family to power it up. Therefore killing : your children, rose ( if she returns), or theresa. But i doubt they will bring it back. If they do that will be pree cool

just cut your wrist and dribble a little blood on the stone or w/e you use to summon it...:D. I dont think that lionhead would make a new game where the hero is evil. That would be choosing your "path" for you. Personally i like when there are refrences to past items/ stories in new games. Also, a story can have millions of ways to start so as far as we know, were stabbing in the dark.

GaEv

Reaction score

The sword is gone. Forever, it was thrown away and assuming Theresa told the truth at the time it is never coming back.

Maybe Lionhead is focussing on creating new threats and new enemies rather than just bringing back things we have all seen before,

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Don't you read the posts? The sword can be brought back. Well, a theory:
Here I go again -> Jack of Blades (and the other 'of Blades') come from 'The Void'.
As you throw away the sword, Theresa says it is gone, Along with Jack. Jack came from the void. And since he always seems to cheat death, maybe that is because he gets back to The Void. And Jack may now very well be back int The Void. If so, And if it's true that the sword is gone, just like jack, that must mean, the sword is in The Void.
Need I say more?
I you haven't got it yet: Jack came from the void, and he kept coming from the Void, after cheating death. So, if Jack can come back from the Void once again, he may very well bring the sword back with him.

Of course, this is just a theory, according that Jack really is in The Void. We're not sure...

GaEv

Reaction score

The impression I seemed to gather was that he only cheated death because of the mask which enticed and possesd successive wearers.

Status
Not open for further replies.