• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sword of Aeons in Fable III

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xNightmare

Sword of Aeons in Fable III

Should it be in Fable 3? I think so, as it was such an important piece of Fable and TLC.

adenp9070

Reaction score
Re: Sword of Aeons in Fable III

can it even be brought back? its been a long tim but didnt you need the blood of your mother to get it? and wasnt she killed? although you and theresa are still around will you need a 3rd member of the bloodline?

im prob wrong here

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

What is this sword?

adenp9070

Reaction score

the all powerfull weapon jack wants in the first fable, or good, but not brilliant in tlc :p

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I think it should be a Legendary weapon, BUT if its there that must mean There cannot be in Fable III, if you get what I mean? :D

X

xNightmare

ScareCrowReturn;313656 said:
I think it should be a Legendary weapon, BUT if its there that must mean There cannot be in Fable III, if you get what I mean? :D

Because if it was brought back, there would be a paradox? :ninja:

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Stop livin' in the past, yo.

X

xNightmare

But I'm in the present >_>

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Wasn't Theresa alive in Fable 2? That meant the hero didnt kill Theresa And just threw the sword away. The only way to keep the blade is to kill Theresa

Cain

Reaction score

Maybe you kill theresa and then you get teh sword!

X

xNightmare

Ultramarine;313832 said:
Maybe you kill theresa and then you get teh sword!

Maybe Jack comes back like Barbossa in Pirates of the Caribbean.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

Instead of a sword of Aeons, there should be a sword of Eons.

X

Xeon

Sword of Lolcats, you swing it and the sword shoots out kittens

adenp9070

Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;313827 said:
Wasn't Theresa alive in Fable 2? That meant the hero didnt kill Theresa And just threw the sword away. The only way to keep the blade is to kill Theresa

not too sure how that worked as didnt you already hold the sword and could kill theresa or keep it? so yeah you had to kill her but why not just run away with it and not kill her :p

D

Dorian Grey

adenp9070;313938 said:
not too sure how that worked as didnt you already hold the sword and could kill theresa or keep it? so yeah you had to kill her but why not just run away with it and not kill her :p

How's these theory?

Fable II Theresa =/= Fable Theresa

---

Fable II Theresa == Shadow King == Jack of Blades
And therefore the following game will be about taking Theresa/Jack back down perhaps with the sword.

Or:

Fable Theresa + Jack of Blades == Fable II Theresa == Shadow King == Jack of Blades

Why?

1. The Shadow King's sprite is the same as Theresa's just a shade version of it.
2. Fable II Theresa has bad eyes and not eyes cut out.
3. In the ending scenario, it seems like Theresa manipulated, you, the other heroes and Lucien himself to create the Spire for her, something she needed, because Lucien says that he listened to her as you had and she later says that the spire is hers, like her responsibility to run the whole world.
4. Along with Jack of Blades, the Queen and Knight of Blades are mentioned, being the other two members of the shadow court.
5. Throughout the game Theresa goes from tan to gray (good to evil).

The story uniting them is that The Hero of Oakvale, indeed killed his sister, she came back as a shadow and in order to get revenge on her brother combined with the discarded mask of Jack of Blades (or she never returned and his shadow disguised himself as her return). That Shadow used Reaver's selfish wish to collect enough souls to create a physical form and keep that form as immortal as he. The court remained as an illusion to keep him giving sacrifices as they needed them for he and Jack/Theresa. Theresa wished the spire rebuilt to selfishly bring back those who she cared about and bring chaos, in time. She wanted to give the hero his time with the first wish...maybe...

or maybe I'm crazy...

That would require the sword return in Fable III, no?

I'm a lunatic seeing odd signs in odd places...

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

To bring activate the power of the sword, you just need the blood of somebody from The Bloodline.:ninja: The sword is cast off in the Void somewhere. Your totally free to jump in and try to get it;).

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;313791 said:
Stop livin' in the past, yo.

The past is what makes us now.

I prefer the past to the present/future.

Bringing back things reminds you. And I Loved Fable I.

X

xNightmare

HeroOfCrapsalot;314001 said:
To bring activate the power of the sword, you just need the blood of somebody from The Bloodline.:ninja: The sword is cast off in the Void somewhere. Your totally free to jump in and try to get it;).

Haha the 3rd choice: Jump in and try to grab the sword and end up in the future with the sword. = FABLE II PARADOX!!!!

X

Xeon

Dorian Grey;313948 said:
How's these theory?

---

And therefore the following game will be about taking Theresa/Jack back down perhaps with the sword.

Or:

Fable Theresa + Jack of Blades == Fable II Theresa == Shadow King == Jack of Blades

Why?

1. The Shadow King's sprite is the same as Theresa's just a shade version of it.
3. In the ending scenario, it seems like Theresa manipulated, you, the other heroes and Lucien himself to create the Spire for her, something she needed, because Lucien says that he listened to her as you had and she later says that the spire is hers, like her responsibility to run the whole world.
4. Along with Jack of Blades, the Queen and Knight of Blades are mentioned, being the other two members of the shadow court.

The story uniting them is that The Hero of Oakvale, indeed killed his sister, she came back as a shadow and in order to get revenge on her brother combined with the discarded mask of Jack of Blades (or she never returned and his shadow disguised himself as her return). That Shadow used Reaver's selfish wish to collect enough souls to create a physical form and keep that form as immortal as he. The court remained as an illusion to keep him giving sacrifices as they needed them for he and Jack/Theresa. Theresa wished the spire rebuilt to selfishly bring back those who she cared about and bring chaos, in time. She wanted to give the hero his time with the first wish...maybe...

or maybe I'm crazy...

Interesting theory, but:

1. You can't really see what's wrong with theresas eyes
2. The shadow at the court could just as well be the queen of blades and a product of Lionheads lazyness

X

Xeon

Dorian Grey;313948 said:
How's these theory?

---

Or:

Why?

or maybe I'm crazy...

Interesting theory, but:

1. You can't really see what's wrong with theresas eyes
2. The shadow at the court could just as well be the queen of blades and a product of Lionheads lazyness

If HoO did indeed kill Theresa the sword is still out there, but then again, if the hero picked up the sword there's a number of things that could have happened and worth mentioning in books:

HoO would have gone on a rampage and destroyed Albion (Albion wouldn't look like it does today)

HoO would have used his powers to rule Albion (There would have been mentioning of a half century terror reign)

HoO would at some point have been defeated shortly after killing Theresa (This however would not have been mentioned in any book as no one or not many would have known about this.

HoO killed Theresa but regretted it and threw him and the sword in the void, if Jack is Albions version of satan he could have brough Theresa back without her knowing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.