• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sword of Aeons in Fable III

Status
Not open for further replies.

profitstealer66

Reaction score
Re: Sword of Aeons in Fable III

adenp9070;313647 said:
can it even be brought back? its been a long tim but didnt you need the blood of your mother to get it? and wasnt she killed? although you and theresa are still around will you need a 3rd member of the bloodline?

im prob wrong here

if you need the blood of your mother to get it, you can just kill ur mom!
in fable 3, your playing as the hero from fable 2's son.. just kill ur mom!!!
(this information was released in the See the Future DLC pack)

AND!! maybe when the spire was activated, (end to a hollow and corrupt world) theresa came back O_O !!!!

think about it >_<

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;313827 said:
Wasn't Theresa alive in Fable 2? That meant the hero didnt kill Theresa And just threw the sword away. The only way to keep the blade is to kill Theresa
yup

/thread

profitstealer66;314658 said:
AND!! maybe when the spire was activated, (end to a hollow and corrupt world) theresa came back O_O !!!!

think about it >_<
that wish was made back in the old kindom... she was not even born yet...

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

Xeon;314107 said:
Interesting theory, but:

1. You can't really see what's wrong with theresas eyes

acually u can see that there plain white, if they were cut out they would leave scars ect and the way fable 1 makes it out, they took the whole eye ball OUT so wouldn't it be just black?... o.0

X

Xeon

Evil Scarecrow;314719 said:
acually u can see that there plain white, if they were cut out they would leave scars ect and the way fable 1 makes it out, they took the whole eye ball OUT so wouldn't it be just black?... o.0

Jack could have cut IN her eyes but not cut them out, in game we never see her without her blindfold, the artwork in fable 1 is very dramatic, the bleeding eye sockets could be something the artist added

anain12

Reaction score

I don't know why everyone just can't leave the original Fable's and Fable TLC's storyline behind?

There will be no sword of aeons, maybe Theresa, no Rose, and nothing more from Fable TLC. Look at Fable 2 there was nothing from Fables story except Theresa and Oakvale and Bowerstone. Quite sad but true, I believe. Yes?

AND in a book found in Fable 2 it says the old hero of Oakvale was evil. Which doesn't make sense since Theresa is alive.

X

Xeon

The evil hero of oakvale story could have been propaganda after the guild burned

A

AimlessCleric

lol, that was confuzzling but at the same time made sense.

Wicker

Reaction score

OH My God! i just thought of something!! You know Reaver was origionaly from Oakvale, thats where Theresa and the origional hero was from in TLC. What if Reaver(becuase he is a hero aswell) is realted to them! and therefore, related to Sparrow!! lol x

anain12

Reaction score

how do you know Reaver was originally from Oakvale?

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

why cant people just let it go, the sword of aeons in history and so is jack. Move on, her motives are not clear. stop speculating and just wait for Lionhead to reveal it. no matter how long it takes. Though it is fun to read about these theorys so continue. No evidence of the sword of aeons coming back... Also rose is going to come back and in his journal and many books in fable 2 it says he came from oakvale

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Sean;313650 said:
What is this sword?
:realmad:FOR SAME:realmad:

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

adenp9070;313647 said:
can it even be brought back? its been a long tim but didnt you need the blood of your mother to get it? and wasnt she killed? although you and theresa are still around will you need a 3rd member of the bloodline?

im prob wrong here

It would depend on the storyline, if the storyline of F3 followed on from F1 and your character was good and threw the sword into the vortex then no you shouldn't be able to get it as I believe Thersea says something along the lines of "they both locked away forever now where they belong", if F3 follows the sotry line of F1 and hes evil, he kills Thersea and the sword is his, how ever since Thersea is in F2 your ancestor would have been good, so in theory we shouldn't see the sword of aeons again but we should see at some point avo tear which is the equvilant to aeons.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Why do some of you guys say to stop thinking about Jack of Blades and the Sword of Aeons? Yes, it is in the past, but that doesn't mean there are no possibilities for them to come back. If you listened to The Oracle in Fable TLC and if you read the things about the Old Kingdom, in Tales of Albion, you may have noticed that Jack of Blades(along with the Queen and some other dude) came from ''The Void''. What if, at the point where you can decide what do to with the Sword, you throw it into the vortex? Maybe it is now, along with Jack, somewhere cast away, in the Void. Outside this world. Which means that, if he appeared once, he can enter Albion AGAIN. Scary...

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score

I'd rather not play a new game with weapons I've seen before.

New weapons, ftw.

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Rat flail. :D

New weapons are great and all, and it's not like there's going to be a short supply of them, but obtaining one of the old weapons for it to open up a part of story line that links to the other games would be pretty sweet.

F

Fabletastic

I'm sure that there's a book in F2 that states something like this. "We all agree that the Hero of Oakvale use the Sword of Aeons to defeat Jack of Blades" That states the he did indeed kill Theresa.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

SilverHRIZN;321509 said:
Rat flail. :D
I use the rat flail as my avatar at other websites.

ratflail.gif

To contribute to the thread, why do you want Lionhead to tread over old ground? Leave the Sword of Aeons out. That was a previous Fable.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

it CAN be brought back. If you find it you need the blood of your family to power it up. Therefore killing : your children, rose ( if she returns), or theresa. But i doubt they will bring it back. If they do that will be pree cool

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Haven't you ever considered that maybe they...you know...Lied?

Just cause they SAY he used the sword doesn't mean he did.People have fudged up history before...

E

emo_lexiconna

having it would be bomb, or get better weapons. the ones in fable 2 were weak comparred to fable 1 and i could have liked to have threasa explian herself as a too why shes even her after 500 hundred years. a little weird.
but back to the sword, it was disappointing to see how it had little affect in fable 2. they automaticly thought we gave away the sword, but said that the hero killed the guildmaster, but you would of had to have the sword to do that. sort of weird.... but the sword would play out nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.