• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Taking Dawn, Am I the only one?

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Re: Taking Dawn, Am I the only one?

I gave em a listen but I honestly can't get past the first few words. I appreciate the cool instrumental parts but for me the singer really has to say something in a way that moves me.

I only voice this so you know people are paying attention and as always I appreciate new things.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

They are pretty good. Lol'd at the Kanye west bit.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Fair enough, too each his own.

And yeah that is probably the best part of that video lol.

Nightwishes

Reaction score

I listen to Taking Dawn!! None of my friends know them but atlast i have found a fellow fan ^^ Their album is definitely worth a listen - it rocks!

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

I thought it was rubbish, sorry.

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER *giggle*

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

sorry man, not mah thang.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Never even heard of them.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Meh, didn't care for it.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Pretty sure I've never heard of them. But by the way, (speaking of Taking Dawn) I finished the Taking Dawn siggy, it's ready in my thread ;)

(Now, if anyones heard of Lacuna Coil, Celldweller, Or Birthday Massacre, I'll be suprised) :p

Nightwishes

Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;426077 said:
(Now, if anyones heard of Lacuna Coil, Celldweller, Or Birthday Massacre, I'll be suprised) :p

Damn lol I'm a MASSIVE fan of Lacuna coil and The birthday massacre ^^

going to see LC in october <3

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;426077 said:
Woo, Celldweller fan. I thought chapter 3 of Wish Upon A Blackstar sucked, but Chapter 2 was great. Chapter 1 was somewhere inbetween.

Lacuna Coil are very well known, why would you be surprised if people know them?

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Sounded like a deeper voiced Fred Durst.

Not my thing.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;426077 said:
Pretty sure I've never heard of them. But by the way, (speaking of Taking Dawn) I finished the Taking Dawn siggy, it's ready in my thread ;)

Seen Lacuna Coil live 3 times as Noctus said they are quite well known (Cristina Scabbia has worked with many people) and Celldweller have got some decent tracks.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Nightwishes;426205 said:
Damn lol I'm a MASSIVE fan of Lacuna coil and The birthday massacre ^^

going to see LC in october <3

Awesome. Me and White Howler weren't sure of anyone else being fans. After all they seem slightly Obscure, Anyone we ask around here has no idea what we're talking about.

Noctus;426258 said:
Woo, Celldweller fan. I thought chapter 3 of Wish Upon A Blackstar sucked, but Chapter 2 was great. Chapter 1 was somewhere inbetween.

Lacuna Coil are very well known, why would you be surprised if people know them?

Well they're slightly Obscure to people here. Everyone I talk to has no idea who they are really. o_O

And As for Celldweller, I honestly think most of his first CD was the best. Soundtrack for the Voices in my head, was a great instrumental CD, and Me and my Love listen to it all the time when we're playing FPS's. It's basically our soundtrack to the RE5 Game. It goes so great with it. ^_^

As for the new chapters Well they seem.......like he tried to h ard to obtain the kind of style he had with his other songs like "Under My Feet" And "So Sorry to Say" :(

I honetsly thought I was the only celldweller Fan around here. <3 Klayton's amazing!'

Dark Drakan;426326 said:
Seen Lacuna Coil live 3 times as Noctus said they are quite well known (Cristina Scabbia has worked with many people) and Celldweller have got some decent tracks.

Didn't know you knew Celldweller Drunkles! But then again, you're all up into music a lot. Well I guess Lacuna is well known..Not here, but I could be wrong. :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;426426 said:
Didn't know you knew Celldweller Drunkles! But then again, you're all up into music a lot. Well I guess Lacuna is well known..Not here, but I could be wrong. :p

Yeah I spend a lot of time listening to music and at festivals and gigs and ive heard them mentioned around and saw an Assassins Creed video with a track of theirs put into it. I liked it. ^_^