• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Teleport

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: Teleport

well hopefully they will clear up any glitches in the next game cause it kinda gets annoying.

B

blu phoenix

or perhaps it's not the game at all...maybe there is something wrong with the system...xbox, pc...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
who exactly is mk and does he have to do with teleportation?

:lol: that cracked me up!

R

relevent

Dark Drakan said:
Never heard that before, are you using the teleport pads or the button on controller to do it?

lol both don't work and when i hold down that button the thing dosn't even charge up and the pads are unlit like at the end of the game b4 you battle jack of blades

B

blu phoenix

relevent said:
lol both don't work and when i hold down that button the thing dosn't even charge up and the pads are unlit like at the end of the game b4 you battle jack of blades

is there something wrong with your controller?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

relevent said:

Hmm maybe its acting like your in a quest that you cant teleport for so maybe the quest glitched.

A

Arckon

no garentee that they will clear up the glitchs in fable 2, and some times glitches are good, this happend to me, I killed five people in KnotHole glade
and then I didn't get fined so I killed more people didn't get fined, Then I tryed to kill a town gaurd, I got fined for hitting a gaurd but not for killing him.
See glitches are good somtimes.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Arckon said:
no garentee that they will clear up the glitchs in fable 2, and some times glitches are good, this happend to me, I killed five people in KnotHole glade
and then I didn't get fined so I killed more people didn't get fined, Then I tryed to kill a town gaurd, I got fined for hitting a gaurd but not for killing him.
See glitches are good somtimes.

A very good point, in a way glitches are the guiltless way of cheating.

B

blu phoenix

yeah the thing i didn't like about the towns or any of em is that after eight minutes your fines are forgiven. i thought there should have been an alternative or something different would happen if you did such a crime. like jail or something. still at least after 8 mins you get to go back.

A

Arckon

wait brain storm, wut if you could rob shops like a stick up.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
yeah the thing i didn't like about the towns or any of em is that after eight minutes your fines are forgiven. i thought there should have been an alternative or something different would happen if you did such a crime. like jail or something. still at least after 8 mins you get to go back.

Hate to say it again but, 'Like Oblivion :rolleyes: ' pay for you crimes or jail (where you can break out of or lockpick the store chest and get your stolen belongs back)

B

blu phoenix

*sigh* i need to just get oblivion...hopefully fable2 won't be too much like oblivion...

Status
Not open for further replies.