• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Teleport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Teleport

Cutebbydoll564;27113 said:
What do you mean?

Didnt have multiple save files or a save file that was from just before you got there?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Did you try sleeping?

One my cullis gates weren't working. none of them were. I couldn't..teleport anywhere, even IF I manually went into my inventory and tried to use my guild seal that didn't work. I just ran around for a while

unfortunately for you, you're stuck in hook coast.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

xxdarksoulxx727;27304 said:
just start a new game

JUST Start a new game.
I mean, I can start new games as many times as I want and delete my old saves. But that doens't mean i want to, and sometimes I get sad because I don't have all the stuff I did in my other saves.

JUST starting a new game isn't the ONLY way to solve the problem. I'd save that for LAST RESORT type of thing.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

xxdarksoulxx727;27318 said:

I was just stating MY point of view.
Why do you have to get so testy about what everyone says? o_O

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I agree, Sephiroxas - I hate having to delete old saves when a glitch comes up. Especially as I am pretty bad at even the easy parts and it takes me FOREVER to get to "vaguely recognisable status" or whatever it is. I only start a new game when there is no other option - or alternatively I steal Steve's save files and use them..... :ninja:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;27345 said:
I agree, Sephiroxas - I hate having to delete old saves when a glitch comes up. Especially as I am pretty bad at even the easy parts and it takes me FOREVER to get to "vaguely recognisable status" or whatever it is. I only start a new game when there is no other option - or alternatively I steal Steve's save files and use them..... :ninja:

lol :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;27310 said:
JUST Start a new game.
I mean, I can start new games as many times as I want and delete my old saves. But that doens't mean i want to, and sometimes I get sad because I don't have all the stuff I did in my other saves.

JUST starting a new game isn't the ONLY way to solve the problem. I'd save that for LAST RESORT type of thing.

Yeah i agree 100% id never JUST start again unless i had NO other choice.

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

I had the same problem with my evil mage, iv been waiting to face the arina, but somehow never got around to it, and the cullis gates wernt working.

D

darthlime101

About the glitchs, Tsuyu made an interesting comment in the Fable:TLC about "the added stuff in TLC, not take stuff out". Does fixing glitchs count as taking out stuff considering you can't do the villager spawn on the boasting platform in TLC?

On topic, have you made a entirely new profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.