• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Teleport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Teleport

Arckon said:
but i hope it has some of its features

Yeah i agree, if Fable 2 could have half the features Oblivion has it wouldnt take nothing away from Fable itself but it will add to things and make it a much better game. In my opinion more RPG's should take some Oblivion ideas and mould them into their own.

B

blu phoenix

yeah cause you can find things and stuff but most of the time it makes the games worse.

B

blu phoenix

well from the news that we have heard fable2 will probably, hopefully, hardly any glitches.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

And if there are any glitches (what good gsme does'nt have glitches) maybe they'll be usefull and/or funny.

B

blu phoenix

Skorm's Son said:
And if there are any glitches (what good gsme does'nt have glitches) maybe they'll be usefull and/or funny.

perhaps...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

EVERY game has glitches in it, they are an inevitable part of the development process.

B

blu phoenix

yeah i guess and i have gotten used to it....oh well...it's to be expected of course.

C

Crims0n_m00n

Halo 2 has a glitch in it, where if you stand in a certain spot you can't be shot, but you can still shoot them. hehe. little worthless junk that i dont know why i put in here....

silly silly me

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crims0n_m00n said:
Halo 2 has a glitch in it, where if you stand in a certain spot you can't be shot, but you can still shoot them. hehe. little worthless junk that i dont know why i put in here....

silly silly me

Loads of Glitches are actually helpful to the player like that actually ^_^

Cutebbydoll564

Deathbringer
Reaction score

I am having the same problem... well kinda... i can get to hook coast, but when my mother tells me to meet her back at the Guild i cant get back, then i get myself kicked out of the town and i have to do it all over again!!

Does anyone know what to do?!?!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Cutebbydoll564;27091 said:
I am having the same problem... well kinda... i can get to hook coast, but when my mother tells me to meet her back at the Guild i cant get back, then i get myself kicked out of the town and i have to do it all over again!!

Does anyone know what to do?!?!

Welcome to the forums, maybe you could explain in more detail your problem.

Cutebbydoll564

Deathbringer
Reaction score

k in the quest when you need to go to hook coast, you have to activate the ancient cullis gate and get to hook coast. i can kill all of the monsters and the cullis gate will activateand i can get there, but when i get to hook coast i cant get back to the guild or anywhere because the teleportation crap isnt working

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Cutebbydoll564;27098 said:
k in the quest when you need to go to hook coast, you have to activate the ancient cullis gate and get to hook coast. i can kill all of the monsters and the cullis gate will activateand i can get there, but when i get to hook coast i cant get back to the guild or anywhere because the teleportation crap isnt working

You checked your quests to see if there are any in there you must do before you can leave?

Cutebbydoll564

Deathbringer
Reaction score

yeah... k wehn i get to hook coast i go to the abby place and there is a force field around it and my mother talks to me theough the guild seal and tells me she has a way to get the force field to go away and to meet her back at the guild, but there is no way i can get out of there! i have been stuck on it for a week!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Cutebbydoll564;27103 said:
yeah... k wehn i get to hook coast i go to the abby place and there is a force field around it and my mother talks to me theough the guild seal and tells me she has a way to get the force field to go away and to meet her back at the guild, but there is no way i can get out of there! i have been stuck on it for a week!

Very odd indeed, you tried walking far away and coming back or teleporting by using the controller instead of a gate or teleporter?

Cutebbydoll564

Deathbringer
Reaction score

yeah i have tried everything, and the stupid thing is is that it is an island and teleporting is the only way in and the only way out. is is way confusing me!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Cutebbydoll564;27106 said:
yeah i have tried everything, and the stupid thing is is that it is an island and teleporting is the only way in and the only way out. is is way confusing me!

No more save files then i take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.