• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The singing sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Re: The singing sword

I see people are enjoying the riddles I found heh

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yes I am.........as a matter of fact I printed them out earlyer so I could study them while playing the game....GREAT FIND Soren!!

A

Arckon

I think he Is the better bard the one who posted those riddles, how'd he com'upon that good of a find just starting.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Maybe....Soren, ...... Are you The Better Bard!?o_O

A

Arckon

o. ok then do you belong to that other forum if you do im down wit dat

V

Val The Vagrant

um....What the hell is the singing sword? and who started the who rumor? and why are you all chasing it? and how come the frying pan's damage is 0? and why do we have to have a stick? have any one beaten this game with only a lvl 2 health? why the hell am i asking these stupid questions?

.....Hi I'm Val!

A

Aabuko

Yo tudo im nova ive ouvido muita balelas e ive tido a espada mas eu vendia a cuz dela um sem valor peça de fricking junco aí e se qualquer um postes esteja dormente mas dela real sim o cantando espada mito é real e não u dont peixe na lava ao segunda guincho de lâminas batalha a onde hes um dragão

D

dark_steve571

The_Bard said:
If somebody knows something about the singing sword post!

This is a photo of the singing sword i have found in the internet. Nice photoshop work!!!

its real o my god the countless hours ive wasted on fabe have not been in vain thank u god:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Val The Vagrant said:
um....What the hell is the singing sword? and who started the who rumor? and why are you all chasing it? and how come the frying pan's damage is 0? and why do we have to have a stick? have any one beaten this game with only a lvl 2 health? why the hell am i asking these stupid questions?

.....Hi I'm Val!

Legendary sword got through modding. Dont know. Because they want it to bring them super onlin efamous status. Frying pan damage 0 because you didnt collect the clues before getting the pan. My friend beat the game with only increasing his health level once. Stupid questions, we all ask them.

Hi Im weird.

:wacko:

A

Avarice

I have a question. Why is it that Jack of Blades' mask actually makes you weaker? It offers less protection than the helmet I had and as far as I can tell it does nothing, I was supposed to be a god!

L

Loki

Before I begin I would like every one to have an open mind to this post. What I say you probably won't agree with so feel free to dicredit my flaws lol

First of all what do we know right now. We know that on page 1 there is a screenshot of this sword. It has 1000 damage! Thats almost 700 more than the leading weapon which has an attack of 300-400. Not sure the exact amount I don't really look at the dmg of weapons often. 1k damage is practically a 1 hit kill. That might make the game way too easy so it makes sense that that might not be a valid source.
Another thing we know is that people (even in this thread) have claimed to own the sword or have seen it. Due to the fact that I do not personally know these people I would not know if they are a trustworthy source or if they are truly legit. In that case I will have to say that this sword DOES exist for a few reasons. What if these people really DO have the sword or if they HAVE seen it from their friends. Just because we do not see/find an itemm does it mean it doesn't exist? Of course not. What if the sword really is in the lava. Maybe it was only made that way in 3/10 games. Therefor some one else may have found it in the lava but it won't work for you therefor you call them a liar and walk away.

PS: I honestly don't think the designers would do something like that I am just stating a possible theory.

It looked like this thread was starting to go into random guessing and not factual based guesses so here's a quick suggestion to the people who really do want to know the truth. Email or instant message some one who actually claims to have the sword. Don't be too quick to disprove things no matter how crazy they sound. Always research an idea before spitting on it. If you can get a screenshot from some one with the sword that may be helpfull (make sure its not photoshopped of course).

Sadly I'm not too enthused about the sword which is why I probably won't do any research on it but theres a quick idea to you natural born detectives :)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Nice statement/theory

+rep:D

L

Loki

Wow cool. People do read my stuff after all. Wish I was that good at writing during school lol.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

:lol:
I know what you mean.

D

dark_steve571

lets get back on the subject the singing sword has any one tried to contact the guy who sent the picture of the singing sword or tried to trace it to its sourse

Status
Not open for further replies.