• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The singing sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: The singing sword

dark_steve571 said:
lets get back on the subject the singing sword has any one tried to contact the guy who sent the picture of the singing sword or tried to trace it to its sourse

I have'nt but someone should do it...

L

Loki

Nope not I but it would definately be a start. If you can not get a hold of him email those other people in this thread at least that have claimed to seen the sword. I know theres about 3 or 4 of them

D

dark_steve571

i joined this fourm to find the singing sword and im determined as hell to find it. i think we should follow the bard but in his one clue "neath a shady tree by the glade lies a secret that u kno we've made"or something like that everyone is quick to jump and say knothole glade but a glade is just an opening surounded by trees i thing hes talking about the gallows tree by the heros guild
:realmad:

L

Lemon119

I read earlier something about the Kraken Fountain in Hook Coast, and no there is no way to fish in it in TLC, but in the original Fable you can use the shovel trick to get behind the wall. I have fished there three times, and so far all that has been retrieved is...fish, so I'm not sure what that fountain is about. I also think that if there are secrets to do with time, the sundial in the Picnic Area is involved somehow, and that music box figurine looked alot like a nymph to me. Not blue, but nonetheless.

I personally think that if the sword was still in the game, someone would have found it in the two years since Fable's release. It is odd to me that Peter Molyneux would release TLC with the dragon thing but not add all the stuff that he hyped up earlier, such as the Singing Sword and the Sandgoose. I think that "Better Bard Riddle" is fascinating, but it is a hoax by a fan with alot of creativity and time.

Enough of my rant! Lemon out.

D

dark_steve571

Lemon119;19566 said:
I read earlier something about the Kraken Fountain in Hook Coast, and no there is no way to fish in it in TLC, but in the original Fable you can use the shovel trick to get behind the wall. I have fished there three times, and so far all that has been retrieved is...fish, so I'm not sure what that fountain is about. I also think that if there are secrets to do with time, the sundial in the Picnic Area is involved somehow, and that music box figurine looked alot like a nymph to me. Not blue, but nonetheless.

I personally think that if the sword was still in the game, someone would have found it in the two years since Fable's release. It is odd to me that Peter Molyneux would release TLC with the dragon thing but not add all the stuff that he hyped up earlier, such as the Singing Sword and the Sandgoose. I think that "Better Bard Riddle" is fascinating, but it is a hoax by a fan with alot of creativity and time.

Enough of my rant! Lemon out.
one u can fish in the foutain i hook coast is just harder to position ur guy to do so and two what r u talking about "music box"

D

dark_steve571

well if ur looking for someone with an unatural obssesion with the singing sword im the pearson to come to =)

L

Lemon119

I know that the shovel trick doesn't work in TLC, so i just assumed that you couldn't fish. Besides, it would probably just be fish too. If you look back a few pages there was a post about a "music box figurine" at the Grey House. I don't have a modded Xbox (I don't even really know what modding is) but it was written into the game code or something. The aforementioned figurine shows a nymph.

I think that it would be cool to find the Singing Sword or Sandgoose, but as I have said before, if they haven't been found yet, they probably don't exist. I personally just can't wait for Fable 2, it sounds awesome, I hope it comes out before Christmas.

F

FableFreak

Lemon119;19580 said:
I think that it would be cool to find the Singing Sword or Sandgoose, but as I have said before, if they haven't been found yet, they probably don't exist. I personally just can't wait for Fable 2, it sounds awesome, I hope it comes out before Christmas.

WHY CANT WE DISMISS THIS AS A HOAX!!! We all know it is unless visual and factual information is provided to prove otherwise!

U

Unsung Hunter

whats that gallows tree by heroes guild?

D

Druid

gallow tree?

--It would be better if we could talk over msn so add me if you have it....Richard_103@hotmail.co.uk....

D

Druid

i found a chest that u need 30 keys to unlock it

i thought there was only 20?--in the lost bay go stand on the dock and look north then folow a path to the east and it is behind som rocks.

D

Druid

i think i found somthink about clue 1 and 3

beneith a shady tree near a glade <glade could be and ice glade{northen wasts}> and the 3rd clue states in the north<northen wasts> and somthing gracefull <i thought about a horse and there are 2 in the nothen wasts and between them is a shady tree...but alas there is nothing more i have tried diging everywere i even had som beer like another clue saidbut nothing, please help

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Someone may have already posted this, but I wanted to point out something...

In the Heroes Guild, there is a book. "Three Haikus by Miko the Bard"

It's on the top floor on one of the shelves. And guess what, the teacher at Bowerstone won't even recognize that you have it! Meaning there has to be some point behind having such a book. Perhaps it is a possible clue...

The book reads:
"Terrible beauty, Buildings scream in agony, Oakvale is burning. Warrior or Mage, Choose evil or choose goodness, A beard or moustache. Sword of Albion, Sleeping until the true Blood, Flows red on it's blade."

U

Unsung Hunter

maybe thats like pointing at the story of a boys home being destroyed and some guy comes and helps him and in the future he betrays him....idk lol

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Someone may have already posted this, but I wanted to point out something...

In the Heroe's Guild, there is a book. "Three Haikus by Miko the Bard"

It's on the top floor on one of the shelves. And guess what, the teacher at Bowerstone won't even recognize that you have it! Meaning there has to be some point behind having such a book. Perhaps it is a possible clue...

The book reads:
"Terrible beauty, Buildings scream in agony, Oakvale is burning. Warrior or Mage, Choose evil or choose goodness, A beard of moustache. Sword of Albion, Sleeping until the true Blood, Flows red on it's blade."

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

SorenSwift;13460 said:
I see people are enjoying the riddles I found heh

What riddles where are they?

D

Druid

the boy that needed the 4 blue mushrooms speaks of the sandgoose

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Pehaps Peter's words were meant to point out the never-ending concept of Fable. That after beating the game you can play on with your Hero for all eternity - and searching for something that doesn't exist takes...?

An eternity. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.