• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The singing sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flamingsquirrel

Re: The singing sword

k, i went to bowerstone south again, and the bard was there, again. so i paid him, and wrote down what he said, all he did was say it, then he was done.

Alas! alack! This man of song is renderd dumd. His task too hard! My muse in legend doth belong. You need to find a better bard

D

darthlime101

If you nudge the bard in Bowerstone South out of the pub, he'll wander around town and end up in strange places. I too have found him upstairs near the Cullis Gate but I don't talk to him because its a waste of 10 gold.

I would very much like to find The Singing Sword but seriously, 6 augmentations? Look at the picture again. 6 of them! Not any good ones either (except health). If it is/was real, it should've/would've had health, mana, experience and any other augmentation. I think I'll search Knothole Glade and The Guild Woods tommorow. I'll keep you posted.

K

Kory the Baker

Listen to me.

The bard hangs around the bar at night.
In the morning he's at the barber shop or black smith.

Sometimes he hangs around on the second floor of the barber shop or cloth store(not sure what times i didnt pay it any mind)

Thats all thats too it. I dont think this bard has anything to do with the singing sword.

God forbid they had a character walk around town instead of stand in one place forever.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Druid;20143 said:
i think there is no children in other cities because if there was then there would be chance you could kill them and they probably didnt want that in it.

Exactley the point, they didnt want to make it look like killing children was a good idea as parents would have complained about the game (ironically enough)

F

flamingsquirrel

and then there would be no Fable 2, becuase Jack Tompson would kill the company by sueing it, saying some kid killed his sister becuase he got the idea that it was okay in Fable

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;20207 said:
and then there would be no Fable 2, becuase Jack Tompson would kill the company by sueing it, saying some kid killed his sister becuase he got the idea that it was okay in Fable

Attack of the Show

Yeah i agree, i hate that guy so much! :realmad:

F

flamingsquirrel

AHG! you beat me to editing my post! how could you be that fast?!?

anyway, the link WAS to a clip of attack of the show (i dont get G4, being to poor to afford digital cable) where jack tompson and another guy where aguing about the new game "Bully" which is basicly GTA but as a bully, dunking kids heads in the toilet (SWIRLLY!!) and shooting them with slingshots

EDIT: A-HAH! i found it Attack of the Show

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;20209 said:
AHG! you beat me to editing my post! how could you be that fast?!?

Im just a forum posting machine really, not human :ninja:

F

flamingsquirrel

oh, that explains it. well, it could also be explained that your English, so you never go outside becuase the weather is so bad...<_<

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;20212 said:
oh, that explains it. well, it could also be explained that your English, so you never go outside becuase the weather is so bad...<_<

Touche and yeah your probably right about that actually :p

D

Druid

flamingsquirrel;20159 said:
k, i went to bowerstone south again, and the bard was there, again. so i paid him, and wrote down what he said, all he did was say it, then he was done.

Quote:
Alas! alack! This man of song is renderd dumd. His task too hard! My muse in legend doth belong. You need to find a better bard
it sounds like he is looking for a new muse, because you are his muse you must need to do somthing for him to become the better bard...but i agree with Dark Drakan on this 1 it just sounds like an unfinished quest that som hackers found, however if you want more help i would be delighted to help.

F

flamingsquirrel

well, I don't think that the quest actauly exists, i think they were going to put it in, but decided to cancle it. I just think it's more proof of the cancled quest.
I tired it with other bards, but none of them say that, only the bard in the clothing shop.

now, if you'll exuse me, i have a onoin bagle that needs cream cheeseing :D

C

chevelleinc1213

Druid;19761 said:
i found a chest that u need 30 keys to unlock it

i thought there was only 20?--in the lost bay go stand on the dock and look north then folow a path to the east and it is behind som rocks.

Druid;19763 said:
i think i found somthink about clue 1 and 3

beneith a shady tree near a glade <glade could be and ice glade{northen wasts}> and the 3rd clue states in the north<northen wasts> and somthing gracefull <i thought about a horse and there are 2 in the nothen wasts and between them is a shady tree...but alas there is nothing more i have tried diging everywere i even had som beer like another clue saidbut nothing, please help

Arckon;13474 said:
I think he Is the better bard the one who posted those riddles, how'd he com'upon that good of a find just starting.

You're all retarded... There is no singing sword so u should stop posting on this thread. There is no better bard so stop looking for him. Hackers have gone into the game and looked at every piece of the game; they've scanned and scanned for days on end and have found NO SINGING SWORD. At best, the better bard's tale is an incompleted quest that wasnt even included in TLC. STOP LOOKING. Furthermore, the Bard who posted all that **** on the forum with the rhymes wasnt Soren. Soren is just some fool, possibly 13 years old whose on a Fable Forum, still residing in this stupid Singing Sword thread. He hardly finishes 2 sentence posts so how do u think he could finish 2 pages of horse-****tary?

It's all lies

however, if you're looking for additional gameplay, at a quarter past 3 in the morning, in the lost bay, there IS a blue nymph. She isn't crouching, but rather singing a really faint tune. If you get too close to her or wait too long, she disappears into glitter. After you see her, you need to go to the picnic area, there is a music box over by one of the tables, you will now be able to pick it up, if you did everything right. After you are in posession of the music box, you need to go to the Gray house and walk upstairs, you should hear a creaking sound and be able to hear wind. I usually stand in a corner when I do this. Then run back downstairs as quick as you can and go to the cellar: there is a short cutscene with a bard in fancy clothes talking to a blue nymph, who is kneeling at his feet. I won't spoil the best for you all - enjoy!

D

Druid

err if you had read the rest of the thred then you would know we areed on that :p

thnx for the blue nymph post i am gonna do it after dinner

D

Druid

could you please tell me more info on the nymph like how do u no when it is 3 and wher in the lost bay is it?

F

flamingsquirrel

heh, methinks druid is having his.... well, you know, pulled...

F

flamingsquirrel

jeez, i think it's a joke, they made it up.

D

Druid

oooooooooh ha yh i am a bit slow like that, i cn tell in person but it is harder ova de comp........btw what is with the hexegon key?

Status
Not open for further replies.