• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The singing sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flamingsquirrel

Re: The singing sword

hexagon key? didn't you get that in the quest with the hob cave?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;20496 said:

Yup, you need it to enter the lair of the Nymph.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Nope, way before I knew that the Hobbes respawned I decided to go to the cave first, before getting the key, and clear it out.(Which of course didn't work, as they respawn) You can't enter the Mind Focusing chamber without it.

D

Druid

shame i didnt know that...that crappy then, but wait i whent in there and i havnt even done the wasp queen quesrt and i cn get in it

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;20496 said:

You can apparently get multiple keys on that quest by doing the following (also tells you, you get the key BEFORE going into the cave):

You can also go behind the house and cut down some plants to find a chest with 500 gold. After you get the key, talk to the grandma in the house. She will tell you about her grandson that is missing in Hobbe Cave and give you a "hexagon key".

After this, leave Rose Cottage and go to Greatwood Caves. From here you can go into the Hobbe Cave (where your mission is located) or into Darkwood. Try to go into Darkwood and a warning will appear, stating that you are trying to leave the quest area and give you the option to press A to reload from before you started the quest or B to stay. Choose A to reload. The game will put you in front of the Rose Cottage area, with the silver key and the 500 gold (if you also collected it). Go back into the Rose Cottage area.

If done correctly, you should be able to dig up another silver key. This process can be repeated indefinitely.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Druid;20619 said:
yup u sed lol in the other forum i think

I did indeed, just making sure people saw it as the same convo was going on is two seperate threads.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Druid;20767 said:
i started them both lol

I know that aswel lol :ninja:

D

Druid

sure u did and i am druid........................lol

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

I think what the game makers should do is create an update to Fable, you can download off Xbox live, and they should make it so the Quest comes finished with the new game.

Dark Drakan;20616 said:
You can apparently get multiple keys on that quest by doing the following (also tells you, you get the key BEFORE going into the cave):

You can also go behind the house and cut down some plants to find a chest with 500 gold. After you get the key, talk to the grandma in the house. She will tell you about her grandson that is missing in Hobbe Cave and give you a "hexagon key".

After this, leave Rose Cottage and go to Greatwood Caves. From here you can go into the Hobbe Cave (where your mission is located) or into Darkwood. Try to go into Darkwood and a warning will appear, stating that you are trying to leave the quest area and give you the option to press A to reload from before you started the quest or B to stay. Choose A to reload. The game will put you in front of the Rose Cottage area, with the silver key and the 500 gold (if you also collected it). Go back into the Rose Cottage area.

If done correctly, you should be able to dig up another silver key. This process can be repeated indefinitely.

That or you can use hero save

Dark Drakan;20203 said:
Exactley the point, they didnt want to make it look like killing children was a good idea as parents would have complained about the game (ironically enough)

That's why it's called RATED M FOR MATURE, if a parent lets his kid play a game with child killing involved, and then it really happens, they can just get the hell over it for letting their children break the policy of playing it under the age of 18.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;20203 said:
Exactley the point, they didnt want to make it look like killing children was a good idea as parents would have complained about the game (ironically enough)

That's why it's called RATED M FOR MATURE, if a parent lets his kid play a game with child killing involved, and then it really happens, they can just get the hell over it for letting their children break the policy of playing it under the age of 18.

F

flamingsquirrel

but if games had stuff like that, then the US would have the same video game policies as germany and austraila (austriala banned 50 cent bullet proof, and i think they also banned several GTA games) and germany sensord out parts in RE4

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Mike398214;20852 said:
That or you can use hero save

Yeah just make sure you have afew saves incase you corrupt one of them by doing it.

Mike398214;20852 said:

Yeah i agree, i think the age ratings for games is done really oddly these days aswel.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;20866 said:
but if games had stuff like that, then the US would have the same video game policies as germany and austraila (austriala banned 50 cent bullet proof, and i think they also banned several GTA games) and germany sensord out parts in RE4
Australia banns alot of games...

F

flamingsquirrel

i know, germany just cuts out the parts they don't like. I feel really lucky to be in th US. where nothing is censord like that.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;20928 said:
i know, germany just cuts out the parts they don't like. I feel really lucky to be in th US. where nothing is censord like that.
Yeah it's all good here......mostly...

Status
Not open for further replies.