• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The singing sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: The singing sword

Here in Sweden they don't usually ban stuff and all that. The only game that has caused a fuzz of that kind here in Sweden was Postal.

D

Druid

i dont take record of games band ova ere, if der r ne

F

flamingsquirrel

as far as i know, the USA dosn't miss out on anything, we don't ban games (not even GTA when it got alot of attentoin) or cencor anything ut, the game is released as a whole, however the makers want it. of course, we miss out on al the japenees games that are never released to the US, but if you really want, you can import them

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Never heard of Postal? Well, that was one serious f'cked up game, and I don't use the f-word alot, and our goverment was not wrong in laying the smackdown on it.

T

the_redneck

the singing sword is probaly in dragon fresco or you could try using singin sword as a profile name

N

Necromancer

Hey Dark Drakan see if you can find any thing about Necromancer

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Necromancer;21468 said:
Hey Dark Drakan see if you can find any thing about Necromancer

In what way do you mean?

N

Necromancer

i went to the cliff side path with the name Gladiator and came back with the name Necromancer. what dose it mean? oh and i also killed over 2000 undead, got a mulitplier over 300, and got over a million experience pts.i also sacrificd like 10 people to skorm

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Just like you can get the title "Paladin" from donating to Avo, you can get "Necromancer" by sacrificing to Skorm.

D

dark_steve571

little off topic but has this happened to anyone when u find the shimitar in the bandit camp does your guild seal and all the cullas gates stop working like when u press down on the d pad it dosnt work and to make sure i wasnt the controler so i loaded a diffrent profile and low and behold it worked and as for the cullas gates the dont glow any more and its just the pad for them and u step on them and it dosent work
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Necromancer;21488 said:
i went to the cliff side path with the name Gladiator and came back with the name Necromancer. what dose it mean? oh and i also killed over 2000 undead, got a mulitplier over 300, and got over a million experience pts.i also sacrificd like 10 people to skorm

What does the name Necromancer mean?

Read this, explains all ;)

Necromancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

D

Druid

isnt a necromancer like a mage that can make things from nuthing?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Necromancy is magic dealing with the creation, and destruction, of life.

I think that's how the DnD rules explains it.

A conjurer is a mage who summons items and creatures.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Necromancer;21488 said:

Your name was a chapel reward.

(Donate a lot to Temple of avo = 10 years taken off age)
(Second good donation to avo = the name Paladin, and 100 renoun)

(Donating lots of people, or good donations, at skorms chapel, = 10 years of age taken off)
(Donating lots of more people = the name necromancer)

And you guys all make me laugh. Necromancy is evil dark powers used for raising the dead. A necromancer is simply a dark wizard that casts such spells.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Mike398214;21772 said:
Necromancy is evil dark powers used for raising the dead. A necromancer is simply a dark wizard that casts such spells.
Yes.

D

Druid

Tsuyu;21756 said:
Necromancy is magic dealing with the creation, and destruction, of life.

I think that's how the DnD rules explains it.

A conjurer is a mage who summons items and creatures.

her ya dat wot i sed :ninja:

S

solus-warrior

this is a rumor it talks abbout the singing sword and the scitar, its horrable but you need to donate 1.000.000.000 in the temple of avo(you must donate 1.000.000 until you get that money ) it must be in day if the alignement is good at least 50% to get the stongest sword the singing sword and at night if the alignement is bed at least 50% to get the wrost weapon in the game scitar (it causes 20 of damage but it can be sell by 1.500.000.000). Note if you do this you´re going to fight the final hero, he is mounted in a dragon and he will atack you with the infernal raph, skorm bow, the solus greatsword and the dragon. He can only be hurted by singing sword and the scimilar and all the magics. Note this is a rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.