• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The singing sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dark_steve571

Re: The singing sword

Has anyone tried to contact the guy who sent the picure on the begining of the fourm because all i have heard for the last 20 pages is random jiberish that are people's oppinions and people saying its a hoax this fourm is so people can come together to find the singing sword and we are no closer than when we started.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

It's most likely a Photoshopped image I'd say.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

dark_steve571;26788 said:
Has anyone tried to contact the guy who sent the picure on the begining of the fourm because all i have heard for the last 20 pages is random jiberish that are people's oppinions and people saying its a hoax this fourm is so people can come together to find the singing sword and we are no closer than when we started.

The pictures is from some random website. Laguna Loire
I've been combing the website looking for an e-mail address but I couldn't find anything.

I can also give you more than 3 valid sites, where they say that what the "Better bard" says was a hoax.

I don't know about the sword itself, but I haven't heard of ANYONE who has found it.

But I will NEVER give up hope. I always look for clues when I'm playing fable.

Yay "lets look for clues gang"

D

Druid

ok lets do...btw has any 1 looked on youtube 2 see if there is a vid on it?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Druid;27032 said:
ok lets do...btw has any 1 looked on youtube 2 see if there is a vid on it?

I think I have, but I didn't find anything.
and if that was the case then someone would have found the video by now because we're you tube crack heads (or just me)

P

Papamoomin

Yeah, I'm in on that clue searching. It seems to me that the facts are 1. Peter Molyneux has made a direct reference to the singing sword. 2. Coders have apparently searched through files or whatever to discover that there is no singing sword. The counter arguement to these points are 1. Maybe Peter Molyneux has made a subsequent statement retracting his quote. And 2. Maybe a million pound company are better equipped to put a feature in a game without it being discovered by an idependant coder. The photo at the start of this thread is an obvious fake because of the amount of augmentations it has the screen doesn't extend that far. I think I'm right in saying that the most augmentations a weapon can have is 4. At least 4 visible augmentations the frying pan can have 5. So even if there was a singing sword it would most likely have 4 visible augmentation slots.

H

hirothepiro

i havnt slept in 2 days looking for clues to this dam sword!!!! thanks Sephiroxas

its andy!!! !^_^_^_^_^_^

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

hirothepiro;27353 said:
i havnt slept in 2 days looking for clues to this dam sword!!!! thanks Sephiroxas

its andy!!! !^_^_^_^_^_^

Omg it's an andy. *hUg*

Why are you here? *poke poke* Not that I'm not happy about it.
But I didn't know you were playing fable too.

H

hirothepiro

nope im andy,

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

D

Druid

ooooooooooooooh andy and andy kwl hi andy's i am richie

C

cycl.exe

Ok, this is my first post on this forum, and it ain't gonna be bull****,
just watch this vid and you'll see...
YouTube - Fable - Singing Sword
Now, is this the "real" singing sword?
Is it some kind of trick?
Is it a mod?
it's up to you.......

solus-warrior;21850 said:
this is a rumor it talks abbout the singing sword and the scitar, its horrable but you need to donate 1.000.000.000 in the temple of avo(you must donate 1.000.000 until you get that money ) it must be in day if the alignement is good at least 50% to get the stongest sword the singing sword and at night if the alignement is bed at least 50% to get the wrost weapon in the game scitar (it causes 20 of damage but it can be sell by 1.500.000.000). Note if you do this you´re going to fight the final hero, he is mounted in a dragon and he will atack you with the infernal raph, skorm bow, the solus greatsword and the dragon. He can only be hurted by singing sword and the scimilar and all the magics. Note this is a rumor
I'm willing to try this, i have more then 1 million gold anyway...

Cya

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

cycl.exe;28976 said:
Ok, this is my first post on this forum, and it ain't gonna be bull****,
just watch this vid and you'll see...
YouTube - Fable - Singing Sword
Now, is this the "real" singing sword?
Is it some kind of trick?
Is it a mod?
it's up to you.......

I'm willing to try this, i have more then 1 million gold anyway...

Cya

Yea that video looks like nonesense. The sword I see them using is the bereaver. And it looks all lightning modded out super. It's the computer Fable anyway easier to mod. And I don't think donating to the Temple of Avo will get you the sword either.
Its no where in the game.

F

FableFreak

Originally Posted by solus-warrior
this is a rumor it talks abbout the singing sword and the scitar, its horrable but you need to donate 1.000.000.000 in the temple of avo(you must donate 1.000.000 until you get that money ) it must be in day if the alignement is good at least 50% to get the stongest sword the singing sword and at night if the alignement is bed at least 50% to get the wrost weapon in the game scitar (it causes 20 of damage but it can be sell by 1.500.000.000). Note if you do this you´re going to fight the final hero, he is mounted in a dragon and he will atack you with the infernal raph, skorm bow, the solus greatsword and the dragon. He can only be hurted by singing sword and the scimilar and all the magics. Note this is a rumor

This rumor, like very other is false, note the bad spelling and grammer. Also the inconsistencies of how ABSURD AND STUPID IT SOUNDS.

C

cycl.exe

Yeah, i tryed it out today, and it was fake for sure,
thank avo i saved before or i lost all my gold xD

Status
Not open for further replies.