• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vehicles in Fable 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

theboosher

Retexturer
Reaction score
Re: Vehicles in Fable 3

Walker;330849 said:
People (including me, I think) had the same whiny complaints about guns in F2, and most of us ended up liking them.

I hated the guns, and still do hate them. When it comes to rpg i like the whole sword and bow combo. i hate modern warfare (not the game) because you dont need skill to kill people anymore. when we used swords and bows you neded skill to win battles, now you press a button or pull a trigger and thats it, NO SKILL INVOLVED. thats why i hate guns, nukes etc., they killed the pleasure of battle.

sorry for the ranting btw.
now back to the topic at hand i think horses would be a good idea especially if you could fight from them like in assassin's creed. i think buying armour for your horses could be a good idea too so they last a bit longer in a mass of bandits.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

theboosher;332645 said:
I hated the guns, and still do hate them. When it comes to rpg i like the whole sword and bow combo. i hate modern warfare (not the game) because you dont need skill to kill people anymore. when we used swords and bows you neded skill to win battles, now you press a button or pull a trigger and thats it, NO SKILL INVOLVED. thats why i hate guns, nukes etc., they killed the pleasure of battle.

sorry for the ranting btw.
now back to the topic at hand i think horses would be a good idea especially if you could fight from them like in assassin's creed. i think buying armour for your horses could be a good idea too so they last a bit longer in a mass of bandits.

I hesitate to say this (not for very long), but you are a sick, sick puppy. The pleasure of battle? Yes, we play videogames where we slaughter people, but these are VIDEOGAMES. It's a little ****ed up if you think about it, but seeing as you're complaining about pushing a button to kill (which is, you know, what playing a videogame is all about) I can only assume that you're talking about reality, in which case: you're a sick, sick puppy. And, if I had to take a guess, a kid who romanticizes warfare way too much.

Well, armor would kinda make sense if it weren't for the fact that by the time Fable III rolls around we're well into the age of gunpowder weapons that don't really have much respect for your typical steel plate, and the usefulness of cavalry is based on their mobility and not their charging into battle.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Walker;332668 said:
I hesitate to say this (not for very long), but you are a sick, sick puppy. The pleasure of battle? Yes, we play videogames where we slaughter people, but these are VIDEOGAMES. It's a little ****ed up if you think about it, but seeing as you're complaining about pushing a button to kill (which is, you know, what playing a videogame is all about) I can only assume that you're talking about reality, in which case: you're a sick, sick puppy. And, if I had to take a guess, a kid who romanticizes warfare way too much.

Well, armor would kinda make sense if it weren't for the fact that by the time Fable III rolls around we're well into the age of gunpowder weapons that don't really have much respect for your typical steel plate, and the usefulness of cavalry is based on their mobility and not their charging into battle.
True that! well th last part, don't know much about the first one :p
Besides, even if there were armor on horses in that age I wouldn't want it in the game - Oblivion made sure of that.. 250 points for some extra pixels... nutty bethesda dudes must have lost their mind..

SORAYISS

Reaction score

flying would be sick but not in an airplane thats not gunna mix with the franchise but flying needs to be a part of fable

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

once again, check the dates please. dont necro post

Status
Not open for further replies.