• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Sucked: The president of my student group of choice gets more and more irritating with every contact. Also, I dropped my math class today. I am now completely an English major.

Rocked: I get to sleep in a bit later, I guess.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Got a bangin haircut and shaved off *most* of the beard. good grades came in and stuff, but i'd rather focus on what's important.

Sucked: None of the 3 tshirts i have coming in the mail arrived today. i'm completely worn out from the day, and i'm afraid if i start fapping someone might not knock before they walk into my room. i've never been interrupted and i don't ever wanna be... unless it ends up causing the real thing to happen instead... with a girl who i'm not related to.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

New Vegas should arrive tomorrow.

Sucked

Working for unappreciative bosses who make money from our hard work then take away our working hours and then our holidays to make back the cash they lost through bad business decisions. New Vegas didnt arrive today as id hoped it would as i have all night free.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Dave Turner

Sucked: ulcers...baby bonjela is nowhere near strong enough :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Good night sleep last night.

Sucked

Due to vandalism i was stuck in Birmingham yesterday most the day as all the trains back home were cancelled. My day off was totally wasted sat waiting to get back. Also still waiting for a new game to arrive that was posted out to me last Thursday and still hasnt arrived...

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Sucked: MY INTERNET IS DOWN. Maybe. I haven't gone home yet because I couldn't get hold of anyone who could tell me whether it was. And I had important stuff to do. Like this.

Rocked: Um. Is this a trick question? Semester's almost over...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Get to book a week off work soon and going to use it to play through my games amongst other things. Smackdown vs Raw 2011 is actually quite good.

Sucked

Havent had time to do much lately with work and other things. The Road To Wrestlemania mode in Smackdown vs Raw 2011 is rather disappointing.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Sucked: Thought my computer had broken it's keys. guy sitting next to me stunk to high heaven, and i figured out that he's the one who gave me the worst cold of my entire life.... now i don't know if i should be a douche to him or just quietly laugh at how terrible his spanish is.

Rocked: When i opened it to get the PC key for Dell customer support and reopened it, the keys worked again. i may get to go home early because the guy who's fixing our sink and installing a gas fireplace needs to show us how to work it for liability purposes.
no, he needs to show my mom who happens to be my ride to and from school.
also, i'm on a mad crazy praise streak on encyclopedia dramatica. it feels good to have people who edit that devious wiki accept you. ^_^

????: strange girl in my math course has taken up stalking me....she's not nice, not horribly unpleasant looking, just creepy. it's the first time a girl has creeped me out, and i'm wondering if i should just bite the bullet and indulge her for a night or avoid the HELL out of her right off the bat.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Rocked: I'm getting pretty damn fast.

Sucked: HOLY **** THE STUPID BITCH IS STUPID.

HOLY **** I HAVE A SEVEN PAGE PAPER DUE AT 11AM. That's 13 hrs 40 minutes away, for those of you who are time differentially challenged. It's not impossible, but neither is it fun.

HOLY **** IT'S ONLY MONDAY AND I ALREADY FEEL LIKE ****.

????: strange girl in my math course has taken up stalking me....she's not nice, not horribly unpleasant looking, just creepy. it's the first time a girl has creeped me out, and i'm wondering if i should just bite the bullet and indulge her for a night or avoid the HELL out of her right off the bat.

My stalker is not just creepy but also unpleasant looking and, while nice enough, SO ****ING CREEPY. The slightest encouragement makes her creepier. RUN, CHEEZ, RUN.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
My stalker is not just creepy but also unpleasant looking and, while nice enough, SO f****** CREEPY. The slightest encouragement makes her creepier. RUN, CHEEZ, RUN.

that is EXACTLY what i concluded today. even if she were the cutest girl in class, there's just NO good outcome for a stalker-initiated relationship the way i see it. **** would be one sided, and she'd be liable to break a bunch of my stuff when i say enough is enough. like this one time i knew a girl who dated a guy who she'd been stalking. when he broke up with her, she went outside and pulled her car forward to block the driveway, and proceeded to throw rocks at his house. there's NO way i can let that happen. it's for this reason that i won't talk to her even if i have no idea what we're learning about in class. i love my windows far too much for that to happen.

WOMAN STOP FOLLOWING ME FOR THE SAKE OF MY PROJECTILES PERSONAL POSESSIONS

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Fallout New Vegas is superb and 30 hours in and still got LOTS to do and already thinking about what i want to do on my 2nd playthrough.

Sucked

Cold weather, dark dull days, lack of work at my job making days go REALLY slow, and lots of Christmas shopping to do.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Should hopefully be the last consultant appointment with my neurologist today. Also going to a PARTY!!!!! on Saturday night at the pub with about 40 others and got a concert in Wembley coming up soon :D

Sucked: Nothing really - just a bit skint and have to finish off the Christmas shopping.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Get to have my first beer in 2 weeks tonight and watch the football, also got some 360 time to play some more New Vegas later.

Sucked

Cold weather, work is still slow and days drag, team im supporting tonight may not have a fully fit squad and we are facing local rivals and NEED to win.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: NO MORE NEUROLOGY! HUZZAH! (well, the department still exists, of course, but it no longer applies to my life).

Sucked: Cannock train services. Or the lack of them. I must have spent almost 3 hours sitting on the platform in the freezing cold whilst four trains zipped past only going as far as Hednesford.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Whaaaaaaaaaaa...

... wwwwhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy?!?!

Havent had time to sit down and chill out properly in 2 weeks.

Rocked

Made some good progress in New Vegas earlier and still really enjoying it. Also i now have beer in hand and watching the game.

Sucked

Noisy rabbit chewing bars behind me interrupting my viewing.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Awesome night last night - and I don't mean the chat ;) (although you guys do rock) plus Steve came home from town with a HUGE bouquet of flowers for me <3

Sucked: Nothing. Nothing whatsoever :D :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Assassins Creed Brotherhood out soon, done one ending on New Vegas and continuing to unlock some more achievements and go for a different ending next, heard from an old friend that ive been waiting to hear from for many months and had lots of beer yesterday and went for a beer after work today.

Sucked

My old friend isnt doing to good at the moment and has had A LOT of bad luck and bad situations.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Guitar is coming along excellent... seeing how close i am to playing some favorite tunes is making me practice all the more. Posted a new ED article that's coming along well.

Sucked: Dinner last night gave me really bad gas :(

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: SAMMICH!

Sucked: An old friend died last night of Huntington's :( - plus the neighbours are having seriously loud sex right now and it's all a bit weird...not quite sure how to drown the sound out without being too obvious...