• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Managed to get almost 2 weeks off work and managed to get through the Skyrim DLC and have got quite a lot done around the house.

Sucked

Only 1 day off left and havent managed to do the main job I booked the time off for because the UK currently resembles Atlantis.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Rocked: Birthday was cool

Sucked: Got bitten by a black widow. Was not cool.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Managed to spend the entire day on the 360 for the first time in a long time. Took me back to my early teens :lol:, 107 hours into Skyrim been a long time since I put that long into one game.

Sucked

Back to the adult world and work tomorrow.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Climbed Mt. Washington on the Fourth of July!
Sucked: Sore for the next three days.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Rocked: Albion Knight is back? HOLY ****.

Sucked: I've been to Mount Washington, it was really cool, I want to go back rather than sweating in 90 degree heat. At least it ain't 103 degree heat?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

The steam sale and managing to get Total War: Shogun 2 for £7.49.

Sucked

Downloading 25Gb takes some time and after a while it was on 20%, got to resume download after work.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Went out for a couple of beers last night, day off work today and playing some AOE II for first time in a while last night and currently.

Sucked

Total War: Shogun 2 that I purchased in the Steam sale doesnt run as well as id hoped or that the canyourunit tool said it would.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Went out for a couple of beers last night, day off work today and playing some AOE II for first time in a while last night and currently.

Sucked

Total War: Shogun 2 that I purchased in the Steam sale doesnt run as well as id hoped or that the canyourunit tool said it would.

Dont lie to us, it wasen't just a couple of beers.. :)

Rocked
Droded returned to the forums!
Sucked
Found out Droded wasen't exactly the "cool" dude anymore.. But still miss him :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Dont lie to us, it wasen't just a couple of beers.. :)

Rocked
Droded returned to the forums!
Sucked
Found out Droded wasen't exactly the "cool" dude anymore.. But still miss him :(

It was actually, only had 4 pints. Slightly more than what would consist as a 'couple' but the term still stands. :lol:

Droded has been banned from forums totally now so will now be forgotten forever. Hes ruined all the good he ever did here and will only be remembered for being a fake/liar and creating 3 accounts to big himself up and compliment himself. Quite sad really to be honest that someone would take so much time and effort to big themself up and put down others he didnt get on with and try to make them look bad.

Rocked

Enjoying Age of Empires II again after all these years.

Sucked

They dont make many RTS games as good as this anymore.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

But still miss him :(

7274e795.gif

Rocked: Listening to Frank Zappa while playing Diablo 3

Sucked: WHY DOES IT HURT, WHEN I PEEEEEEEEE

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Looks like the majority of professionals connected with Jake's case are on the same page as me with regards to special schooling

Sucked: Everything takes so long. I'm hoping to get a look around the nearest special school this week, if I can, and then I have to push and push for the green light for him to get signed up there. So far all referrals are recommending he avoid mainstream schooling for the time being but it's soooooo long and soooooooooo time consuming. Red tape sucks.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

• Looks like we may actually get some sunshine at the weekend.
  • Made some progress on Max Payne III the other day and replayed some old Age of Empires II.

Sucked

• Weather is still all over the place currently.
  • Another day of hardly anything to do at work today.
  • Spent all night last night trying to fix my bosses daughters laptop to no avail, think Hard Drive is dead.
  • Lack of good RTS games these days.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Completed Portal 2

Sucked: Portal 2

Azer249

Reaction score
Rocked: Completed Portal 2

Sucked: Portal 2

What is this witchcraft, i don't even.

Rocked: Got a nice profit from some Tf2 items.
Sucked: I have no money and Stalker complete is on sale.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
What is this witchcraft, i don't even.
I just...no. Really do not like it. But at least I stuck it out, tolerated the incredibly weak humour (aside from Cave Johnson - he was pretty funny) and shot some glowing ball thing into space or whatever.

Going to have to spend some time on L4D2 to get my brain back to just above moronic levels now...

Azer249

Reaction score
I just...no. Really do not like it. But at least I stuck it out, tolerated the incredibly weak humour (aside from Cave Johnson - he was pretty funny) and shot some glowing ball thing into space or whatever.

Going to have to spend some time on L4D2 to get my brain back to just above moronic levels now...

Not wanting to get off topic so i won't reply after this. How can you not like the humour?! but props to you. At least you stuck it out and played to the Cave Johnson bit.

On that note.

Lemons.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Not wanting to get off topic so i won't reply after this. How can you not like the humour?! but props to you. At least you stuck it out and played to the Cave Johnson bit.

On that note.

Lemons.
It's not my humour - seemed a little too forced to be funny most of the time. But I've always liked how J K Simmons delivers everything he's given in whatever he does so that part at least was funny. The ending song was as annoying as the cake one from Portal and if anything I was just relieved to have completed the whole thing so I can say I've played it and then hopefully never do single player again. I disliked it that much that I don't even care for the achievement hunting side of things.

tl;dr - I've not got the brain power for this sort of game ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It's not my humour - seemed a little too forced to be funny most of the time. But I've always liked how J K Simmons delivers everything he's given in whatever he does so that part at least was funny. The ending song was as annoying as the cake one from Portal and if anything I was just relieved to have completed the whole thing so I can say I've played it and then hopefully never do single player again. I disliked it that much that I don't even care for the achievement hunting side of things.

tl;dr - I've not got the brain power for this sort of game ;)

I thought the ending song was great and loved the original too, though the original caught me totally by surprise so it was more funny. Amy doesnt understand Portal either but both her and Jack love watching me play it, if she watched me play for longer I bet she would love it because she loves puzzles. Everytime I hear Stephen Merchant all I can think of is Wheatley and expect him to come out with quotes from the game. :lol:

Rocked
Manager and bosses heading to London for the day this morning so should have an easy day of work ahead.

Sucked

Not much to do again so got to occupy myself all day so im not watching the clock go by painfully slowly.