• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Domino's Pizza - ok, so you guys moved into the Pear Tree Estate but at least you're still close enough to get me my delicious hot pizza in less than 20 minutes from point of ordering.

Sucked: Fail-GP is fail.Just...yeah.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Domino's Pizza - ok, so you guys moved into the Pear Tree Estate but at least you're still close enough to get me my delicious hot pizza in less than 20 minutes from point of ordering.

Id been waiting for a Dominos to come to Rugeley for so long. Normally get their 2 for Tuesday and order online to get free Garlic Bread, then watch the status of order online then go and pick it up. Feeds us all and then I take some slices to work next day too, bargain.

Rocked

DVD to watch tonight and havent got work until 9am in the morning so can partake in Wine tonight.

Sucked

Upping workouts in the next few weeks so going to have a broken body. :lol:

Sucked: Fail-GP is fail.Just...yeah.

Saw that earlier, hence the reason I havent bothered to see a Doctor in many many years. They are an utter waste of time and resources and you dont get anything unless your claiming every benefit there is.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
That's ridiculous.

Utterly ridiculous...
This is all we need:

xPe8X.jpg

That's it. Will last him until he's a teenager, if the need arises. And do you know how much it'll cost to buy privately? Anything from £300 second hand to £600 brand new. Without accessories such as raincover, basket, sunshade etc which are things that come free with commercial buggies.

I can sort of understand the price-tag if it was adapted to the hilt with frickin' electric controls, TV screens and whatever - but it's just a stronger style of pushchair and nothing more. It is just disgusting how expensive everything is when you have a kid with special needs. You'd have thought people in this situation would need more help, not extra problems...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what's "wrong"(feels like a bad choice of word) with Jake?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
He's currently under investigation for Autism - he has developmental delay, can't talk, doesn't engage socially except to demand his needs are met (his language involves commands and repeating words without context or understanding), has severe behavioural problems, his play ability is severely limited (expresses no use of creativity, imagination, lines stuff up all the time etc), social and emotional developmental delay....he's a bit of a mixture of things which strongly indicate autism but could be other things too.

If we're out and about, he doesn't listen to instructions, is unresponsive or aggressive to being asked to do things and can be a danger to himself and others in public if he flips out. His emotional triggers are unpredictable and his ability to cause harm is quite substantial - but he has no recollection of it ever happening afterwards, as far as anyone can tell. A bit like a red mist, you know?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
That sounds like... quite a handful. So much so that you shouldn't have to deal with the other crap, too.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
At home it's really easy to deal with comparatively because it's a safe place and he rarely feels the need to be upset. But put him in a structured environment where things aren't within his control and he loses it big time. It's why I'm trying to get him into special school - even for a little while - until he has learnt how to deal with that sort of social situation.

If anything, at home, it's his brother that's the handful - I swear Josh just likes to wind Jake up all the time to see him get into trouble. But Jake is surprisingly tolerant of him and as far as I know has only really gone for him once.

Now if you want a real problem child then Jessica is your kid. Straight A's, regular accolades and awards from school, constant praises being sung by teachers and peers alike...honestly, I don't know what to do with her...

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Rocked: I finally conquered all of Calradia in Mount and Blade

Sucked: I LOOKED AT ANGEL'S FACEBOOK AND NOW I HAVE NIGHTMARES

THE TEETH
THE HORRIBLE RAZOR SHARP TEETH
THEY'RE GOING TO RIP US ALL APART

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

The sunshine has returned at last and looking nice all week. Also had a good weekend and met up with lots of friends.

Sucked

Lots of alcohol was consumed, very little sleep all weekend and now im back at work. Bored, tired and got a long day ahead.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: WE'VE GOT A SPECIAL NEEDS BUGGY! The Red Cross and a volunteer there whom I know from church were given an old-style buggy this morning, I got a phone call and it's just been delivered - Jake loves it, won't get out of it and it's absolutely perfect for him.

Sucked: Need to find one or two accessories for it to make it super-safe as it's not a recent model and therefore only comes with a lap-belt to restrain him - but it's not really a "sucked" because it's minor and nothing compared to being able to take him outside again after a fortnight of being housebound.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

• No work tomorrow
  • Just rewatched The Dark Knight
  • Currently have one less dog in the house (the male has reached the age of friskiness).

Sucked
  • The cost of giving him the 'snip'
  • Weather going downhill all week
  • Extension to my room at work has caused chaos and had to work around it with all the drilling and smashing of hammers on concrete 2ft behind me while I work.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: wheelchair services have given Jake an appointment for next week and we might just possibly get a more suitable buggy for him, if they say yes.

Sucked: Too much to post - and not really for posting about - but that's just how things go, right?

Quistrix

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Ordered new glasses after losing my old ones at a music festival. Got some temporary contact lenses so I can see until my new ones are done. Good times.

Sucked: Found out my eyes are slowly deteriorating. Bad times. :(

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Don't feel bad. Aren't we all slowly deteriorating...?

Quistrix

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, but even my 74 year old grandmother has better eyesight than me. I'm more or less blind without my glasses. Though admittedly - that is an overstatement.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Rocked: i found a marigold : D

Sucked: my cat ated it

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Good night last night and went to the cinema too. Been enjoying KoTOR II again too after some time and the new Restoration Mod. Sunshine has finally returned to the UK.

Sucked

At work and my room is getting new flooring today, so some how got to work around everyone while they change my flooring and remove all my computers and products out of the room. Sunshine will likely disappear as soon as it appeared.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm more or less blind without my glasses.
I feel your pain - my own children could be standing just a couple of metres away from me and without my glasses, I have no idea who they are.

Mind you, this could come in handy some time in the future...

Reaction score
Sucked: Family cat managed to go missing for a week, we thought he had been ran over or something, he is only a young cat and hadn't been out and about much prior to this (just the odd venture into the back yard or so) we were really worried.

Rocked: He turned up a week later covered in dirt, we recognised him instantly though because of his cute abnormally sized kitten eyes. I was in bed at the time having a lie in but as soon as I heard the commotion, my little brother and sister shouting "Ollie he's come back!" I was filled with utter joy, funny thing is my mum got another kitten in his absence to compensate, but they are getting along really well so everybody wins, so glad that cute little b***ard is back! I missed him a lot lol.